2nd Trimester?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I've heard so many different stories about when it starts, is it the start of your 13th week? Or 14th? Cheers!

Not really sure, wondering this myself as I'm just over 13w.

I think it varies regionally, but I do think my midwife considers the start of the 13th week the second tri so I guess I consider it that way myself? But actually 13 full weeks times 3 is 39 which I guess comes to full term.

It's a pickle! A 'good' one though if you ask me :)

Haha well I am now 13 weeks seeing as it's after midnight, but most people will make it up to be 13 weeks at the start is when it's 2nd haha, so confusing!

I think its 14 weeks? All of the pregnancy websites I get on start the 2nd tri at 14 weeks..so thats my guess lol

Good question because my pregnancy books show 2nd trimester starting at 13 weeks and Mayo clinic shows 13 weeks but here is 14 and I've seen 14 a few other places as well!!!

I think here the change up is at 14 weeks but technically I believe the 2nd trimester starts at the beginning of 13 weeks. In all my pregnancy books and sites online say it's 13 weeks anyhow. Hope that helps!!!

Well that's what I thought, and my mum just said that too.. And no point in asking midwife when I next see her because that's only on the 5th December..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->