2nd tww since loss, testing thread!

Just had to waste another ic along with a opk!

Screenshot_2015-12-20-17-27-07.jpg

Thank you holliems, I think the high temp are being caused by a cold I've got. I don't feel pregnant. The only symptoms I have are af type cramps that keep coming and going. Normally if I'm pregnant my boobs are mega sore but they are only slightly tender on and off.

I'm not really sure. According to ff when I last ovulated I had a 10 day lp so ff is predicting the 23rd as cd1

I see something on both of those. Are you trying first and SMU? I tested better with SMU.

Off subject, where'd you order your charm necklace? I've been waiting to get my oldest daughter one for her birthday.

Lol that necklace is from argos but I'm not sure they have one where you are? I ordered one off a UK website too www.seasonsonline.co.uk I'm sure of you type it into Google you will find one in the us.

I thought I could see something too but I always can, I see something faint on the 1st pic I uploaded on 4dpo lol I think I've got line eye

Forgot to add that the bottom test was yesterday's and the top one is today. I tested about half 3ish both times

I've not edited a pic before this is my first attempt. Not sure how I feel about editing, maybe if it needs editing then it's not a real bfp? I'll be so sad if af shows up now! Anyway this is my first attempt!

Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-12-26.jpg

10dpo. My new tests came today and they are extra wide! So I had to take one lol. I didn't hold or anything, think I can make out a shadow but not convinced it's anything. Took 2 pics, one with flash and one without. What do you think?

Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-31-57.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-22-10-31-38.jpg

All 3 that I've done today

Screenshot_2015-12-22-15-26-21.jpg

I think I see something super faint on the top one...

I can't see anything on them irl. I feel out, with the way I'm feeling now I don't want to test tomorrow, I'm sure I'll feel better in the morning and test. Just think there would be something there by now. Af should be due tomorrow so we will see

11dpo. So I did take a test this morning with fmu and it was bfn. I'm not doing any more now there's no point I hope I don't feel the urge to start testing early next month!

Screenshot_2015-12-23-08-45-55.jpg

Still bfn, cervix still high and soft, slightly open. Can feel dull af cramps

Screenshot_2015-12-24-14-22-18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back