2O, period, oh, house, engaged.. no baby?

HollyRachael

Trying for first buba <3
Reaction score
hi ladies.

im in limbo at the moment, i was on cerazette for 2 and a half years i came off in nov and had my first bleed in january.

i have a house with my oh, rented and both working full time, engaged and im 2O.. i was a size 24 before and was 16 stone, i lost the weight and got to 11 stone and a size 12, im now a size 14 and 13stone.

im worried il go up to a size 24 again i couldnt deal with it, i want a baby before im 25, and seeings as i had my period it makes sense to start, but i mentioned in a prev post my ohs brother has a 10month old n how theyve brought her up & treated her has really put me off.. they always moan about her.

am i in the right frame of mind? my mum didnt have me till she was late 30's and i want to be a bit younger (no disrespect to older mums)

ideas please ladies :( :cry:

DO what you feel is right. If you and your OH are ready and can support and car for a baby do it. I wish I was younger, going on 32, and have fertility problems. I wish I could go back and do thing then. Good luck

Do whatever you think is right chuck.

Do you feel ready for a baby? Could you cope with giving it your attention 24/7 for at least the next 18 years? Are you financially stable enough to provide it with the essentials? Do you think you have had enough time to get being "young" out of your system?

If the answer to these questions is yes, then go for it if it is what you want.

But you are plenty young enough to put it on hold if you aren't sure. Even if you gave yourself another 2 years, you'd still be a young Mum.

Ultimately it's up to you x

What does "OH" mean?

- clueless and new to this .. :)

Im 21, Married 5 months ago. Have a house. I am ready for a child. When the time is right it will happen. :)

Im 21, Married 5 months ago. Have a house. I am ready for a child. When the time is right it will happen. :)

Im ready too but im worried what my mum will say shes always said if i have a baby this young im throwing my life away :S i turned 20 about a week ago and have been feeling REALLY broody for ages now, i can afford it, can afford my rent etc but i have only jus started my job this month so i dont know how to go about telling work if i do get preg as im on a temp contract till march then i go permanent.. Sorry to lump this on everyone!! xx:shrug:

Work: Can do nothing about it, when I started work I felt the same way, what if I got pregnant. Work can't do nothing about it. Even if you were intending on starting a family. They can't let you go becuase you are planning on getting pregnant or even if pregnant. And if you just started a job and you found out you were, wait until you are absolutly ready to tell your employer.

Mothers: My mother was opposite, she is so happy that I am TTCing their first grand child. Its your decision, your life. Your engaged, living in a house, if your mom would not be happy with it; the mood will change once a new baby is here. :)

And its not throwing your life away, you can still have all the things you want to do. If nothing is stopping you, then go for it.

And who knows it could take you a while.

I seen this show when a girl had no plans on getting married, having kids. She wanted the military life. Came home for a bit, had a night with someone, and had a child. Her whole world changed becuase she had a baby, and she wouldnt have it any other way.

If a baby is what you really want, go for it. Don't let anyone else hinder your happiness.

Hun.... as long as you feel financially, emotionally and mentally ready... then go for it! There will always be "reasons to wait"- but you have to do what feels right for YOU and your OH, period.

I waited till I was much older- but I also didn't meet the love of my life till I was 32! So it put all that on hold for a while... and I have NO regrets! Of course we now struggle to get pregnant... but I know it WILL happen. I was in no way ready before I met my hubby and got married and felt more settled.

Best of luck hun!!!

heya, i'm 20, getting a house, i also work full time, and we are trying for our first. My mum will go mental but I feel the time is right now. :) so if you want anyone to talk to at all!!! Also we're not that far from each other. :)

heya, i'm 20, getting a house, i also work full time, and we are trying for our first. My mum will go mental but I feel the time is right now. :) so if you want anyone to talk to at all!!! Also we're not that far from each other. :)

Hi hun thanks :D noticed ur from leicester, im from there! but live in derby, from near markfield in leicester :) have u got facebook? i am ttc#1 not having much luck at the min been ttc since nov 10 and nothing :( x

november isnt that long! but i'm sure it'll happen at some point for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->