2WW, 8 DPO who wants to wait with me

Amy101

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years only and my DH and I are trying for baby number 3 :happy dance: I just had my tubes un-tied (big mistake) 4 months ago, this was a decision that we made 8 years ago, but we thought, WTH lets try again...LOL...

With my other two kids, I need did OPK, or BBT so this is all new for me. Here is my chart so far and I have to say, this 2WW is a killer!! I tested today (just because) and got a BFN :bfn:

I'm hoping its to early and I still have a chance. I wish I would have BD more, but with 2 active kids in sports, work and school, we missed the day of and day before O.

IMG_6713.jpg

Hey Amy! I'm Joanna... I'm about 10dpo and losing my mind... we are TTC our first, this is our first attempt. Good luck. I'm with you in the TWW misery... I had a bfn this morning.

Hey Amy! I'm Joanna... I'm about 10dpo and losing my mind... we are TTC our first, this is our first attempt. Good luck. I'm with you in the TWW misery... I had a bfn this morning.

Yes, the wait is killing me to.... Have you had any symptoms? This in my 4th month TTC, I been taking fertilaid and ova boost and also started my DH on a regimen (we have no issues, but just to be safe) So I hope I will conceive soon!!! I'm going to test again with a cheapie (I used FRER last time) on Thursday :) hope this is our month!!

My boobs have definitely gotten bigger and a bit sore. I had some cramping on 8dpo and headaches for the past few days... and that's it really.
I'm tired, but I'm always tired.

We will see... how about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back