2ww after the 2ww??? :-/

JIR705

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
My af is now 6 days late still getting a bfn does anyone know why hcg can be so low for some women and yet easily detected in others?
My breasts have been sore and Ive been cramping for over a week as will as my hips hurting, my uterus feels sore?? any ideas?? The only advise i have gotten is to wait another two weeks...:af::af:

I am going through the same thing. I am on CD 36, still no AF. I have been told the same thing, to wait. Unfortunately, I think that is all we can do. I really hope AF misses us both and we get our BFP!! :hugs:

I am having to wait another two weeks also... I ovulated the day the witch was due. So had a dr appt 12 days later and was told that it was a very faint line on the preg test. I have another appt in 2 weks to confirm it. I guess all women are different. So I would wait and test again in a week.

Thanks Im just hoping this is it! My breasts are so sore and with no period what else could be the reason??? I have another hpt in my bathroom and Im trying to talk myself out of just testing right now.... could there be a change since the one i took on tuesday??

There could be a change. Sometimes all it takes is just a couple extra days for the hormones to build up enough to be detected on the test. I would have a hard time waiting too, but knowing how devastating it feels every time to see a BFN I would try to wait it out a little longer just to be sure. I am having to do the exact same thing. :wacko:

I know Im not sure I could handle another bfn.... I know there are big changes in my body within the last week I just dont know what theyre from!!! grrr I need to become a mad scientist and invent the test that shows pregnancy at conception!!!

I know exactly how you feel! I have no idea what's going on my with my cycle as I had a miscarriage 8 weeks ago and no period since, so I have to stop myself doing a test every morning! I've had cramping for days and am so desperately hoping it means I'm pregnant. But I had a negative test today (although it wasnt the morning), so still have my fingers crossed! The worst bit is is that for the past week we havent been trying any more because the docs told me I'm not immune to rubella (and we won't try again until 1 month after I get a rubella vaccine which can't be until I get a period, which hopefully I won't cos I am already pregnant) so I'm desperately hoping we conceived about a week and a half or two weeks ago and that my hormones aren't at a high enough level yet. I have been told the risk of getting rubella is low, and anyway if we have conceived there is nothing we can do about it now, apart from be cautious!

I know it is really hard, but just wait another week or so and test again - it sounds promising though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->