2ww almost over - scan this week!

fides

Reaction score
Who else has about two weeks left until their 20wk scan? :flower:

I am so excited. :happydance:

meeee!!!!! 2 weeks tomorrow. I think it will be the longest 2 weeks ever!!!! luckily Im in at 10.30 so wont have to wait all day like my last as that was at 2.30 :)))) xxx

very cool!! are you going to find out the gender?

Oh meeeee 2 weeks Friday 8am I probably be awake and dressed at 6 just can't wait!!!!

Hopefully it will go quick quick for us all :)

yes - i hope it will go quickly - it's already been 2 weeks since we made the appt, so let's hope the next 2 weeks fly by! :dance:

Yay!! :happydance: I still have four weeks til our 21wk anomoly scan, but I've got a ObGyn appt tomorrow and she "looks" every visit, so hoping hoping hoping we'll get a gender peek tomorrow!!! Wish us luck!! :thumbup:

two weeks tomorrow for me! hopefully time will fly!

2wks Thursday for me, cant wait. TG its at 9.30 so i wont have all day to wait. Cant wait to know the sex:happydance:

My 20 week scan is on the 21st as well - am really nervous and want it to be the 21st now! x

I wont be finding out the gender, oh doesnt want to know and although i want to know, i know if I do find out I will regret it.

Its only impatience making me want to know now lol

awww! we're not finding out, either - i just want to know if the baby's healthy and everything, so i'm really nervous about "accidentally" finding out, like if the baby starts of with a potty shot or something. :haha:

days seem to be dragging - what about for you ladies?

Hi there fides!

I've got my 20 week scan in a week today!!! I know it's going to go by soooo slowly!!!! I can't wait and am counting down the days! xxx

Mine is on 21st of June too, in the afternoon!
EDD is November 3rd

ahh i have mine on the 21st too ! at 9.15 in the morning :D xx

very cool! EDD is Nov 2, here.

Nyn, yes, the days have begun to drag for me too - that's always the way, isn't it?

my edd is 7th Nov, though been told section @ 38 weeks so im halfway through now

scan 1 week today and I cant wait!!!!!

good luck to all the ladies with scans this week!!

ours is tomorrow - so excited!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->