2WW and then TTC on hold

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
We moved abroad last year before LO was born. The idea was that we would temporarily live in a small granny flat, and when the time was right, swap houses with someone in the family. Well the time came, and we were preparing to move in February. We have started packing, and for the past 3 months have been TTC # 2.

This evening our plans came to a shattering halt when the other person decided he didn't want to move... ever. The place we're in currently has one tiny bedroom that we share with LO, and we were so relieved to finally be getting out of it and getting LO into her own room.

Sadly, this is no longer happening. There aren't many options for housing here, so it now seems we could be stuck in this teeny flat for the next few years :shock:

OBviously this now means we're having to pause our TTC :( I'm currently in the 2WW; not sure what we will do if I am pregnant, but I refuse to feel sad and scared about it. It will work out, but if not this month, our plans are off until further notice :cry:

See you ladies soon (I hope)

So sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope the future works out fo you. Everything in life happens for a reason though so if you are pregnant you will work something out hun.

Good luck xxx

Why did they say they didn't want to move anymore? Surely if it was agreed and you have a LO in a 1 bedroom flat they must see that you can't stay there indefinately.
Can you look at renting something else?

:hugs:

xxx

It'll work out no matter what... If you are pregnant and have to stay there after new baby is born, LO might actually like the "adventure" of sleeping in the living room and having her own space there, and you could set up a TV in the master bedroom to be able to spend more time there. We lived in a 3 and a half for a while too - we only had one child, but we basically eliminated the living room and made it a bedroom so we had two. And both rooms were able to kind of function as living rooms so with this set-up, we could technically have had a baby in the master and been fine.

It sucks majorly to have that happen to you, but the hopes are good that things can work out anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->