2ww: another BFN with PG symptoms?! :(

Tiny_pooh

Reaction score
Today i think im 7-10 dpo and i just took a new choice pt (dollar tree brand) with my fmu n i just got a bfn. I know it might be a lil too early to test but im so anxious, i was hoping to see a faint line at least...but i got nothing.

My symptoms are stuffy nose, sore throat, very mild cramps around the pelvis and abdomen n ive been kinda dry down there which isnt normal for me (tmi)

I also have bfp dreams...

Im expecting af somewhere around the 31st

Should i count myself out this month or just get one of those FRER tests? OR do i even sound pg at all?!

Just wait it out. You aren't out until af comes or like me I spot 1-2 days prior to af so I know that when that happens she is coming.

Dollar brands are not sensitive enough. They are usually around the 25 miu range and even at 10dpo that is still too early to have that much hcg. And if you are 7 dpo you are likely only just implanting now.

The cold symptoms could be a cold, but they could be pregnancy related. When I got my bfp back in August I knew at 3dpo because everything was different. Although now since the mc my body just decides that almost all of those symptoms happen in the tww. Only 2 didn't show up the last 2 cycles so who knows. but I digress.

You only have about 6 more days to go before af is going to show. If she doesn't, get a frer and test. If you are fairly reliable then you won't be wasting money and stress on tests. I know it's hard but I feel so much more relaxed not stressing over whether I see a line or not.

Like Aayla said, I wouldn't get to discouraged! Especially because you said you're anywhere from 7-10 dpo! Even 10dpo is early for many woman to get a BFP! And again like Aayla said implantation usually occurs around 7/8dpo! So even if you are 10dpo and say implanted at 8dpo it is highly possible you wouldn't get a positive test! It all depends on how the hcg progresses. I have known woman who test on 12dpo and the test is white as white can be then test on 14dpo and get a positive! Don't give up yet, really, you're still really early! :thumbup:

When I got my bfp I tested at 10dpo and got a super squinter. I thought I saw a line and one or two did but nothing definitive. On 11 and 12dpo I got big fat nothings. Stark white. Then on 13dpo it was a faint pink line. On 14dpo it was slightly darker. I got a blood test and my hcg was only 17. Frer picked it up but a dollar test wouldn't have. 14dpo was 4 days early for af for me as I have a longer luteal phase. (Although since the mc it seems to have shortened by a day or 2).

Dont give up yet. Its still early! I believe the most common day for implantation is 9dpo.

As for $tree, with this pregnancy and my last, I got a clear positive on the $tree before a super clear positive on FRER. I just got a bfp with a $tree test this morning at 10dpo. Take a look at the $tree test compared to the FRER.

Youre not out until the :witch: shows up. Dont give up just yet.

Attachments

• 10dpo $tree smu.jpg
    10dpo $tree smu.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • 10dpo frer smu.jpg
    10dpo frer smu.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 11
HCG doubles every 48 hours and non pregnant HCG ranges from 1-5

SO lets say you IMPLANT at day 8 and your HCG is 3

8DPO- 3
10 DPO- 6
12 DPO- 12
14 DPO- 24
16 DPO- 48

Now chicken just had a :bfp: YAY CHICKEN at 10 do

so she could have been one of the HCG at a 5

Say she implants at 7 dpo

7 dpo- 5
9 dpo- 10
10 dpo- 15 HCG

there is a HUGE difference in the numbers from this example and if your starting HCG is say a 1 then the number would be even lower.

These are just examples but my point is YOU ARE NOT OUT! Don't give up
:hugs:

A lil update:
Af is expected today. 3 days ago i got very little very light pink spotting for a couple hours. The next day i had increase cm. waiting to test til tomorrow

Well af came when expected. Thank you ladies for being optimistic for me but im out for January

Sorry to hear that. Fx for Feb/March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"