2ww anyone due for af on 10/07?

hbarber91

Reaction score
I anyone else due for AF on 10/07? i am 5 dpo and experienceing some light cramping in my pelvic area and a lot of gas. :cloud9:
just looking for some cycle buddies to help it pass.

Hi,
My AF is due around 9th-11th Oct so happy to symptom spot with you!
It's looking very unlikely for me this month but still its not over till AF arrives right!
xxx

I anyone else due for AF on 10/07? i am 5 dpo and experienceing some light cramping in my pelvic area and a lot of gas. :cloud9:
just looking for some cycle buddies to help it pass.

I'm due for af the 10/10 but last month my cycle came 3 days early(which is very abnormal my periods are pretty consistent but maybe a day late but not 3 days early) also it was only 4 days long which usually I have 5-7 days never had a 4 day before but any ways I'm 3dpo and have been having period like cramps, lower back pain with it, I know it's not ovulation cramps cause i already experienced those. Do you have any other symptoms I've been have sensitive pretty tender nipples since 1dpo (my ovulation day could be a day or two off according to how I was tracking by cervix p and cm) so I could possibly be 5 dpo if I go according to my cm and cp and not my period calendar. I got a cold two days ago to but it finally went away I was going to say I got it from my son who was sick at the time as well but he is still sick and I'm not so idk what's up I'm hoping this is the month, I don't cramp this early looking at my past I usually only cramp the day before and the earliest I've found was two days before my period.
I do how ever remeber cramping before I found out I was pregnant with baby#1 two years ago, we wasn't trying at the time so I thought I was going to start but never did so idk I'm hoping this and the nipple soreness from 1dpo(according to period calendar 3dpo according to cp and cm) today they are not as bad but still sensitive (I also don't get any breast pains until 4-5 days before period ) I'm not sure what to think just want these cramps to be a positive outcome haha and does anybody think it's possible to ovulation early if your period was early and short?
And as far as gas I've had some but due to the way I eat gas is pretty normal haha

Baby dust to all

P.s sorry this was all over the place I swear I still have a pregnancy brain from my first baby so I had to type it quickly before I forgot haha [note:my periods where pretty irregular before I was preggo with baby #1 since having him my periods have been consistent

im now 8 dpo. im having a lot of tiredness and just malaise. i haven't really been crampy a lot. honestly i haven't really felt very pregnant. kinda nauseated but thats not abnormal for me since i have celiacs disease. idk. how are you women doing today?

im now 8 dpo. im having a lot of tiredness and just malaise. i haven't really been crampy a lot. honestly i haven't really felt very pregnant. kinda nauseated but thats not abnormal for me since i have celiacs disease. idk. how are you women doing today?

I haven't been constantly crampy it's pretty random sorta , today my cp is high,firm,and tilted back.. idk what that's all about but my cm is creamy and it's not a super ton but enough to where I could probably constantly get a sample, my nips aren't hurting right now but they are slightly tender not like it has been but yesterday it did the same thing and got sore later that night so did my side boob closet to my arm pits but I thought it was from the shirt even thought it's never bothered me before. Idk I don't wanna get my hopes up but imma keep my fingers crossed for the both of us.

When are you testing? Imma wait till after I miss probably jusy a day after cause I'm impatient haha I hope she doesn't show up

Hey, My AF is due on 11th Oct but last month it was 4 days early so i'm guessing from 7th-11th lol

i think i'm 5dpo but not 100%

Hi everybody!! I've just logged in for the first time since December 14, but am waiting to test on 10/10 or maybe a day or two early 🙈💕

Good luck to all of you guys keeping my fingers crossed for you guys, I'm sure I'm out already my cervix got firm and dropped almost low but not super low and my cm is just wet I had creamy all day yesterday should have not gotten my.hopes up over that stuff but of course I do every month and I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated so I could be Between 5-7 dpo but ya good luck to you guys...i just feel like I've already taken a test and it's already said no :( ... maybe next month a miracle will happen... just trying not to get my hopes up anymore

Af due on the 6th of october. My cycle used to be 31-32 days but has changed over the past few months and got longer... it is currently 34days. I believe i am 9dpo and hoping to get BFP soon. I had cold like symptoms 4dpo and 5dpo, heartburn here and there, am super tired and i dream a lot, lots of CM. Have been feeling a bit sick since 4dpo put haven't thrown up yet... Wish me luck... i have one 10miu test left and i have really tried to save it and not use it too early... Might test tomorrow morning though :)

Hi ladies... hoping to see some BFPs for y'll soon. I am 7dpo today and Af due on 10/11 or a day +-. I did IUI on 26th. DH motility at 80%. A trigger shot on 24th. Below are my symptoms...what do you think? This tww is such a pain!
1-2 dpi: only mild lower back pain, mild constipation
3 dpo- wind, short breath, wet Cm, tiredness
4 dpo- increased short of breath, wind, lower back pain : temp 98.6 ( my normal temp is approx 97.6. Crosses 98 when AF)
5 dpo- sleep less night, wind, mild lower abdomen pain : temp 98.8
6 dpo- sharp lower back pains that last 5 seconds and come back every 5 min. This lasted 2 hrs. And this type of shots of pain I have never ever experienced in life. Sleepless night. Dreams. No significant Cm. Mildly soar nipples, only if I press. Feet hurt. Temp 98.6. Irritable.
Does it all seem positive? Am I possible preg?

Hi ladies... hoping to see some BFPs for y'll soon. I am 7dpo today and Af due on 10/11 or a day +-. I did IUI on 26th. DH motility at 80%. A trigger shot on 24th. Below are my symptoms...what do you think? This tww is such a pain!
4 dpo- increased short of breath, wind, lower back pain : temp 98.6 ( my normal temp is approx 97.6. Crosses 98 when AF)
6 dpo- sharp lower back pains that last 5 seconds and come back every 5 min. This lasted 2 hrs. And this type of shots of pain I have never ever experienced in life. Sleepless night. Dreams. No significant Cm. Mildly soar nipples, only if I press. Feet hurt. Temp 98.6. Irritable.

Forgot to mention, also slight stretchy feeling in lower abdomen on and off on all days. Yesterday when I had my lower back pain shots for 2 hrs, I had a brief 20 min when left side abdomen was stretching too much.

Af due on the 6th of october. My cycle used to be 31-32 days but has changed over the past few months and got longer... it is currently 34days. I believe i am 9dpo and hoping to get BFP soon. I had cold like symptoms 4dpo and 5dpo, heartburn here and there, am super tired and i dream a lot, lots of CM. Have been feeling a bit sick since 4dpo put haven't thrown up yet... Wish me luck... i have one 10miu test left and i have really tried to save it and not use it too early... Might test tomorrow morning though :)

Did u test yet?

Forgot to mention, also slight stretchy feeling in lower abdomen on and off on all days. Yesterday when I had my lower back pain shots for 2 hrs, I had a brief 20 min when left side abdomen was stretching too much.

Hoping bfp for you my nipples were hurting for a while there too it finally stopped a couple months ago but I'm sure I'm out my cp dropped and got firm :/ sucks I really thought it was my month especially with the nipple pain I never had that before and it was the first month I've actually noticed that I ovulated and had ovulation cramps 6-8 dpo crossing my fingers still but I'm sure im out

i am 4 days until AF i tested this morning and this is what i got. what do you guys think?

Attachments

• shAkXK4q'YkW^.jpg 1.jpg
    shAkXK4q'YkW^.jpg 1.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14

Did u test yet?

I did test and I got BFN... Gonna sit and wait to AF to show up I guess.... :(

Did u test yet?

I did test and I got BFN... Gonna sit and wait to AF to show up I guess.... :(

Hang in there and stay positive. Af not due for 3 days. So keeping my fingers crossed for u. I tested this morning too- BFN. But will try again since I am 7 days before AF is due

Hoping bfp for you my nipples were hurting for a while there too it finally stopped a couple months ago but I'm sure I'm out my cp dropped and got firm :/ sucks I really thought it was my month especially with the nipple pain I never had that before and it was the first month I've actually noticed that I ovulated and had ovulation cramps 6-8 dpo crossing my fingers still but I'm sure im out
Stay positive. My temp dropped today and had a BFN when I tested in am. I think this is not the month for me too... let's see. I am 7 days from AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"