2ww.. anyone else with me?

Shedevil18

Reaction score
so I am 2dpo... this 2ww is going to kill me! I am hoping this is the month!

Anyone else with me in this 2ww?

2dpo for me too!! Fx for BFP for both of us this month xx

Me :). Not sure how many days post ovulation I am though! Fingers crossed for u both, x.

I'm 9 dpo. The nerves are kicking in...as if they don't every other day. Good luck all!

Im 7 days late with bfn :( goodluck to all of you hope you all get your bfp this cycle :) Xx

I think I am 1DPO today - but I don't think my ovulation was very strong... will have to wait and see!

:baby:

I'm 9 dpo. The nerves are kicking in...as if they don't every other day. Good luck all!

I hear ya with the nerves! I don't know how they can say don't worry about it or think about it and just let it happen on its own... that's all I can think about!!!

I am 4 DPO but my temps this month have been weird. I had a really big spike in temp today so now I'm wondering if I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. I hate the TWW!!! LOL

I am 1 DPO today I hope the TWW won't be too long x

2 or 3 dpo here, mild twinges and cramping really hoping this is the month! TWW sucks!! GL ladies!!

3-4 dpo here. I'm not feeling incredibly optimistic this month. I got 2 days of +OPK's, but I'm not sure the exact day I O'd (since I do not temp), so I can't say for sure if I DTD the day I ovulated. We DID dtd several days leading up to it, though, so I'm praying that was enough.

As for symptoms- wet cm (yesterday I had a bit of ewcm which further confused me), and a lot of sharp cramps/pulls in my right ovary.

crampy!

And now I'm not sure when I O'd. BBT said 3 days ago. OPK said yesterday :wacko:

So I'm between 1 and 3dpo :dohh:

crampy!

And now I'm not sure when I O'd. BBT said 3 days ago. OPK said yesterday :wacko:

So I'm between 1 and 3dpo :dohh:

Yea I am crampy, bloated, tired and gassy (sorry TMI lol) really have my fingers crossed that this is the month for all of us!!

Of course, AF knocked on the door this morning.

Good luck to you all. Guess we'll try the Instead Cup this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->