2ww.. anyone else with me?

7dpo and not really feeling anything. :( I shouldn't let it bother me, as the other times I've been pregnant, I had no symptoms, either. I've been very lucky (although it does cause some anxiety) and have had symptom-free pregnancies with both of my children.

fx for you!

Hiya i am 14dpo today Tester earlyer BFN i have another left so going to Test monday if still no Af x xx

I think i'm 10 DPO today. Tested earlier & BFN. I'm crampy but no idea when AF is due because of irregular cycles so more waiting for me!

9 dpo now and kind of losing hope. I am having so many pms symptoms that I get every month. Gas, bloating, irratible, tired, sore back and boobs etc. I feel like if I were pregnant that I would have different obvious symptoms. Oh well. Just going to keep waiting until next week when AF is due

9 dpo now and kind of losing hope. I am having so many pms symptoms that I get every month. Gas, bloating, irratible, tired, sore back and boobs etc. I feel like if I were pregnant that I would have different obvious symptoms. Oh well. Just going to keep waiting until next week when AF is due

Try to stay positive, you might be surprised :) fx for you. :dust:

Every single time I've gotten a BFP, I've had AF symptoms without fail.

13 DPO for me, I think! No AF at the moment. Tender boobs, cramps every now and then, felt so hormonal all weekend. I'm waiting for AF to be honest but if she's a no show by later in the week i'll test!

13 DPO for me, I think! No AF at the moment. Tender boobs, cramps every now and then, felt so hormonal all weekend. I'm waiting for AF to be honest but if she's a no show by later in the week i'll test!

FX AF stays away and you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->