2ww anyone? Update on me page 9

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Next af is due 12 September. Anyone due the same time as me or even a few days either side? I ov saturday so I'm now 2dpo x

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/TTC/inthe2ww.gif

Hi :hi: I'm 9 dpo...AF is due this week.

Hi hun,hope your get your bfp instead of a vist from an unwanted house guest x

Im 5DPO today.

Woke up with soreish boobs and a bit restless so not sure how good things are looking?

Thanks! I'm really hoping too! Things seem positive so far...not crampy the way I usually am, noticing the bumps around my areola's and my face has broken out (I usually get between 1-2 but my whole forehead has broken out with little red pimples...that hasn't happened since my teens) So, I'm being VERY cautiously optimistic....after 12 months I'm hoping this is the one.

Thanks Chris.

Not sure as have a runny nose and a bit achey.

So may just have a cold coming!

hi i ov'd on friday so pretty much due same time as u!! not sure of my chances this month though, we only bd on thursday and saturday so may have missed the eggy. good luck!!xx

:hugs: hoping I did'nt miss the eggie but methinks I did :cry:

Mama, you O'd on Saturday...what days did you :sex:?

We definately had it friday (made sure of that as I was @ my most fertile then) and erm . . . I can't think that far back :blush: maybe tuesday? my memory is sooooooooooooo bad! We had it this morning! And sunday too (I think) - dh is shaking his head @ me as I'm thinking out loud. His words - 'I'm not discussing it with you' :haha:

Having :sex: is good enough to catch the eggy. Fx for you!!

:dust: :dust:

Just starting my first 2ww! First cycle ttc #1!

I am obviously hoping for bfp but I doubt I would be that lucky. AF is due on 14th Sept so we'll see!

Hi girls, mind if I join in. I'm 9dpo today - temps staying up nicely but not sure :sex: was the best timing - did it the day before the day before O - Was a bit miffed with that as I usually seem to O the day after I get opk+ so thought timing was good - but bloody temps didn't raise. FF say's good timing, we'll see. AF should be due Saturday. Good luck everybody. :dust:

I'm in my first 2ww too - 3 dpo and due on 11th.......please don't arrive!!

Hi girls, mind if I join in. I'm 9dpo today - temps staying up nicely but not sure :sex: was the best timing - did it the day before the day before O - Was a bit miffed with that as I usually seem to O the day after I get opk+ so thought timing was good - but bloody temps didn't raise. FF say's good timing, we'll see. AF should be due Saturday. Good luck everybody. :dust:

Welcome! :hi: I'm 9dpo too!! :yipee:

I'm 6dpo - AF due sat and i am DETERMINED not to test til then!

Im the same 2dpo today. AF due 10 September (have a 12 day luteal phase)

fingers crossed x

I'm 3dpo i think, if ff is correct, but I am having loads of cm today....anyone else having that and already o'd? you can check out my chart and see what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->