2ww anyone? Update on me page 9

:yipee: HI HI HI

I'm so far into the 2ww I'm now in the 1ww. lol.
I'm 7(?) dpo, maybe 6, don't know exactly because i missed temping those days when i got the +opk. Anyway....

14th month TTC, 11th cycle for me. First cycle with +opk AND raised temp. Had a temp dip yesterday which made me sad, wondering if ov actually hadn't happened, but they're back up today! Hooray! :yahoo:
i've been symptom spotting the last two days. It's been pretty crazy and I'm thinking of calling my sister to ask her what her early symptoms were, since she was feeling them way before her bfp (she wasn't trying but kept saying 'i think i'm pregnant', she's 18 just grad high school ugh! not fair.)

Anyway FX'd for everyone on here in the tww.

:munch:

hi, can i join in? not sure if i qualify, as i'm in my first month off bcp and not charting, temping or opk-ing, so don't really know how many dpo i am - or if it has even happened yet - but if my usually reliable 28 day cycle has got back to normal af should be due 13th sept. so that would mean i'm round about ov time. if i am, then there's a good chance we caught the eggy, as have bd-ed at least every other day for the last week (my sex drive has gone way up since no more bcp :winkwink:). but i could just be being naively optimistic - what are the chances of getting that lucky first time around?

:dust: to everyone x

First time poster.... 4DPO after double IUI's (natural.) Ugh . . . don't want to be let down again. TTC 1 year 2 mos. AF expected on Sept 10 or 11. Had an HSG this cycle too. Hope that helps things.

Oh my! Ladies....dinner did NOT agree with me at all! I just puked. I told DH about it and he said, "Oh, maybe you are pregnant, but would you be throwing up this soon?" I said, "I could be." Although honestly, I don't know of anyone who's thrown up at 9 possibly 10 dpo! Although my LP's are usually short...10-11 days...so if I implanted on 6 dpo, then maybe it's possible? I dunno...all I know is that I felt very :sick: all day and just knew at some point I'd puke.

I mean I can be freakishly intuitive when it comes to my body...like I used to be able to tell with frightening accuracy exactly how much weight I gained or lost without ever stepping on the scale! It used to freak out my therapist. :rofl:

Ok, so I'm REALLY excited now! But I'm trying to remember if I've puked before in the 2ww...don't think I ever have :shrug: Look at me I'm trying to find a way to make myself NOT believe that I COULD be preggers. :dohh:

This would be so fabulous!! Could I actually get to tell my Mom on her surprise 60th b-day party that she's going to be a grandmother?!?!?! :shock:

DH is now thinking the mayo on my sandwich was bad or something in my lunch was bad. :rofl: The poor man is looking a bit pekid. :rofl: :rofl: Seriously, the color has drained from his face! :rofl: :rofl:

First time poster.... 4DPO after double IUI's (natural.) Ugh . . . don't want to be let down again. TTC 1 year 2 mos. AF expected on Sept 10 or 11. Had an HSG this cycle too. Hope that helps things.

AH! We've been trying the same amount of time AND are due for AF around the same time:thumbup: test :hugs: buddies! YAY!:happydance: hope you get a bfp with your iui! :dust:

Oh my! Ladies....dinner did NOT agree with me at all! I just puked. I told DH about it and he said, "Oh, maybe you are pregnant, but would you be throwing up this soon?" I said, "I could be." Although honestly, I don't know of anyone who's thrown up at 9 possibly 10 dpo! Although my LP's are usually short...10-11 days...so if I implanted on 6 dpo, then maybe it's possible? I dunno...all I know is that I felt very :sick: all day and just knew at some point I'd puke.

I mean I can be freakishly intuitive when it comes to my body...like I used to be able to tell with frightening accuracy exactly how much weight I gained or lost without ever stepping on the scale! It used to freak out my therapist. :rofl:

Ok, so I'm REALLY excited now! But I'm trying to remember if I've puked before in the 2ww...don't think I ever have :shrug: Look at me I'm trying to find a way to make myself NOT believe that I COULD be preggers. :dohh:

This would be so fabulous!! Could I actually get to tell my Mom on her surprise 60th b-day party that she's going to be a grandmother?!?!?! :shock:

DH is now thinking the mayo on my sandwich was bad or something in my lunch was bad. :rofl: The poor man is looking a bit pekid. :rofl: :rofl: Seriously, the color has drained from his face! :rofl: :rofl:

:bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust: :bfp: :dust:

:bfp: :dust:

:bfp: :dust:

im also in a week's time.. =) So far, the only "symptom" im experiencing is the B I T C H Y part... LOLOLOL!

AH! We've been trying the same amount of time AND are due for AF around the same time:thumbup: test :hugs: buddies! YAY!:happydance: hope you get a bfp with your iui! :dust:

I don't know if i'm posting correctly??? Here goes nothing . . . Yes i figured, you know what . . . I'm tired of going it alone w/o a tww buddy. :hugs:
fingers crossed!!!!

Had a horrible migraine today that creeped up last night. Took tylenol and it finally went away. I think the same thing happened last month. So i hope its not a precurser to AF. Also went in this morning to get my progesterone level tested for the first time. I'm irritated with my RE office because they aren't really good at following up. I keep having to call and ask . . "what do i do next?" So not much guidance there. The thing i have noticed for the last two months is that i have not had an ovulation pain. Normally when i ovulate i can really feel it for a day or two ... even pain down my leg. So i don't know what that is about. Also, i found out my friend MC. I was very sad for her. But she kept saying "everyone MC's, EVERYONE." I guess i didn't think that was a very sensitive thing to stress from one TTC to another. I said, "well, God willing maybe it won't happen." I can't stop thinking about that conversation. Just left a bad taste in my mouth. But i think that TTC is so sensitive no matter how you slice it. Emotions can be easily stepped on . . . even if it's not intentional. Anywho . . . just rambling. Totally obsessed with this 2ww. I can't focus. I'll cook something delicious tonight.

Hi can I join in!?! I am 6dpo, and symptom spotting like a nutter! Yesterday had sharp stabbing pain very low down on the right, I have had really dreamy sleep for the past 3 nights. It is not 12months of TTC. I think I am going slowly insane!

At least this month I definately ovulated on the 27th we bd 23rd,24,25,26, missed the bloody 27th!!! but bd on the 28th!!!! I really hope it's my turn!

Also trying to prepare myself for the devastation of the evil witch showing up!

Good luck everyone! :)

also I have sore boobs, but get that most months! and a headache, and runny nose, and cramping but that could easily be explained by me getting a cold and, as I have short luteal phase, the witch showing up soon!

Well I am 7DPO today and still got sore boobs not sleeping and being a biatch!!

But very hungry and feel slightly naceasous today?

Got weird little cramps in tummy aswell

I just dont feel like me random crying and stuff lol But only 1st month TTC so probably way to early

I am due af on the 11th. We only dtd on the day of the first positive opk, which according to my other physical symptoms was the day before ov. Dh works away and I actually drove over 100 miles for the specific purpose of dtd. TTC shame, ha ha xx

I am due af on the 11th. We only dtd on the day of the first positive opk, which according to my other physical symptoms was the day before ov. Dh works away and I actually drove over 100 miles for the specific purpose of dtd. TTC shame, ha ha xx

The things we do for our ttc journeys. LOL Hope you caught the eggy!

Me I am 3dpo and just newly in the tww :dohh: I wish the days away and then wish then away again. Good luck ladies! FXD for lots of BFP's

Hey
im due between the 5th- 10th (im irregular) grr
anyways i dont think i made it this month :( no symptoms
oh well

Right I defo feel Sick :(

Had leg cramps last night and some dodgy dreams?

Im never sick and I feel vile im now 8DPO

hhey every1 any 1 testn on sat??? mama duck u had any symptoms yet??? today ive startd feelin sick bleurgh!!!!
fingers xd i get my bfp
xx

hhey every1 any 1 testn on sat??? mama duck u had any symptoms yet??? today ive startd feelin sick bleurgh!!!!
fingers xd i get my bfp
xx

I'm trying to hold off until Sunday, but knowing me I'll cave and take a test Friday.

Hey Jiggy (your name still makes me chuckle ;)) Hope your sicky feeling is down to a good one hun! I've not been sympton spotting (yay me :happydance:),the only thing I've noticed in passing is that my cm has been a yellowy colour over the last few days. Good luck ladies x

good luck to us all as for testin i bought over 30 ic so ive been testing pretty much every day mad i nw but its gotta be dun lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->