2ww anyone? Update on me page 9

hhey every1 any 1 testn on sat??? mama duck u had any symptoms yet??? today ive startd feelin sick bleurgh!!!!
fingers xd i get my bfp
xx

I'm trying to hold off until Sunday, but knowing me I'll cave and take a test Friday.

good luck to u hope u get ur bfp hunni xxxx

You too!!! I'm ordering a round of :bfp:s for everyone!

i think i will test wednesday that's the day af is supposed to be here fx'd for everyone!!!

I'm early on in the 2ww...probably 3 or 4 DPO. This month I just about wore DH out with all our :sex:! However, I have absolutely no symptoms and just don't feel like anything happened. I am so impatient and hate waiting!!! I hope we all get lucky in the next few weeks. :hug:

My 2ww ends this saturday. had quite a few symptoms so far:
-very sore boobs
-cramp-like pain of lower abdomen
-high libido
-bloated + digestive problems

argh, if only i knew already.
good luck everyone!! x

i'm testing tomorrow...wish me luck ladies...it will be 11dpo and 1 day before af

Im due for AF around 14/15th hoping she doesnt show her ugly face though

I am a bit behind you ladies, only 3dpo, it is my first month of TTC and since Saturday I have been having really odd stomach pains and not sleeping very well, I am really hoping that these are all good signs!

Good luck for all of you and your BFP, I will keep everything crossed and somehow while away the next 10 days!!

Im due for AF around 14/15th hoping she doesnt show her ugly face though

Hi SarahMelissa my AF is due at the same time as you.... fingers crossed, she is a no show for both of us and we get BFP instead...wouldn't that be awesome. Well good luck to you...keep me updated!!! Have you been having any 'symptoms' and also is this # 1 and how many cycles you been through? Hope I am not being rude. Just excited to meet someone at the same point as me!!!!

just read the details of your cycles....etc....d'oh

my Af is due on Sunday!!! am 9 dpo tested today but BFN!! lol very impatient no symptoms at all but still wishing and hoping xxx

I have no sypmtons but tbh I have'nt been looking. Good luck to everyone x

hey mama duck did another test n omg its there i think !!! i swear am not tripping how can i post a pic to show u help me mrs!!! lol xx p.s its still so faint!!! it was a predictor test ahhhhh xx

Thats BRILLIANT news jiggy, congrats!!!

click on "go advanced" and then click on the paper clip and up load a pic then click on paper clip again and attach it!

hopefully i can figure out how to post a pic and use all ur eyes i really hope this is it !!! its proper faint but i can c it so can my dh!!!xx
and thanxs hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"