• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2ww anyone? Update on me page 9

good luck everyone :dust: & congrats to jiggy :flower:

af due for me on sunday, although that is calculating 28 days from the first day of my lasy pill bleed, so may not be accurate. will be testing early next week if no af though. fx

Hi Girlies

My 2ww is nearly over 3 days till Aunt Flo is due. I must say I honestly think I am out of the running. My boobs are super sore and sensitive and I feel sick, but I am pretty sure these are Pms symptoms. obviously it would be amazing if they were pg symptoms, but I have to be honest with myself. Also have been constipated for 4 days now. I was feeling quite hopeful till I went to the hospital yesterday for a scan, the woman said she could not she any obvious thickening of the lining of my uterus and therefore did not look like I was pregnant this month, but it could be too early to tell. She did say I had ovulated, so I willtake that as a positive. But really think it is not my month, last month I came on 2 days early, my average cycle is 28 days, but wont say I am late till 30 days.

Woah so much information.

Well af is due tomorrow. I've had a huge breakout of spots on my chest & shoulders. I'm also farting loads but that's due to the fact I had a curry last night :rofl: No other signs/symptons x

Hi Girlies

OMG this 2 week wait is killing me. Im now actually driving myself crazy. Since sat ive had sore breasts, especially the nipples. Indigestion, tiredness, I feel sick after i eat( bloated feeling I suppose... and it feels as though everything is sitting in my throat). Also since sunday it feels like ive pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen!! so i tested this morning.. BFN , i havent a clue how many days past O I am, I also dunno if AF is due on the 16th or the 18th of Sept, due to my last af spotting for a day then nothing then heavy flow the following day.... so even more frustrating. If by some chance i am preganant, im confused how my body can be having all these symptoms but not have anything show on a PG test??

I had a miscarriage in July, but I cant recall any symptoms. I missed AF and thought thats weird lets test, and i got a BFP. this is the 1st month trying activley since then.

Anyway enough of me babbling.. I have all crossed for everyone, i so hope everyone gets there BFP soon.

xx

oh and i forgot to mention spots.. OMG spots all over my chin and my jawline.. Us woman have it tough! hehehe

Hi Girlies

OMG this 2 week wait is killing me. Im now actually driving myself crazy. Since sat ive had sore breasts, especially the nipples. Indigestion, tiredness, I feel sick after i eat( bloated feeling I suppose... and it feels as though everything is sitting in my throat). Also since sunday it feels like ive pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen!! so i tested this morning.. BFN , i havent a clue how many days past O I am, I also dunno if AF is due on the 16th or the 18th of Sept, due to my last af spotting for a day then nothing then heavy flow the following day.... so even more frustrating. If by some chance i am preganant, im confused how my body can be having all these symptoms but not have anything show on a PG test??

I had a miscarriage in July, but I cant recall any symptoms. I missed AF and thought thats weird lets test, and i got a BFP. this is the 1st month trying activley since then.

Anyway enough of me babbling.. I have all crossed for everyone, i so hope everyone gets there BFP soon.

xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs: This is driving me nuts also!!! :wacko:
Can i just sleep and wake up on Sept 14?? Ha:shrug:

good luck everyone :dust: & congrats to jiggy :flower:

af due for me on sunday, although that is calculating 28 days from the first day of my lasy pill bleed, so may not be accurate. will be testing early next week if no af though. fx

thanks hunni xxx good luck for gettn ur bfp xx:flower:

First time poster.... 4DPO after double IUI's (natural.) Ugh . . . don't want to be let down again. TTC 1 year 2 mos. AF expected on Sept 10 or 11. Had an HSG this cycle too. Hope that helps things.

AH! We've been trying the same amount of time AND are due for AF around the same time:thumbup: test :hugs: buddies! YAY!:happydance: hope you get a bfp with your iui! :dust:

PrayerfulHope . . . i saw that damn AF got you . . . hang in there. I know we've been TTC for about the same amount of time. I know i'll be crushed (just as you were im sure) if she rears her ugly head today. Ugh! :hugs:

Well following on from my gripey tummy last night I woke this morning to find the unwanted houseguest has arrived :( Good luck to everyone else still waiting for theur long awaited bfp's. Roll on next month & cycle 14 x

sorry af got you mama duck. i was rather impatient and couldn't resist testing today (day my af probably due) and bfn. no sign of af though, so who knows :shrug: perhaps i'm not out yet.

:dust: to everyone still waiting x

omg i tested again today and :bfn:, i'm just getting ticked off now...where is the :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"