2ww anyone want to join us

Hello ladies, I have resisted testing again. AF officially due today and no sign of it. Really tender breasts, slight cramps that come and go, tired and emotional. Going to retest on Saturday as going away this weekend with OH

Fx'd for you all xx

Hello ladies, I have resisted testing again. AF officially due today and no sign of it. Really tender breasts, slight cramps that come and go, tired and emotional. Going to retest on Saturday as going away this weekend with OH

Fx'd for you all xx

Hey Misskat, I think Saturday would be a great day to test Bc if gives the Hcg levels time to rise!!! Tender breast is an awesome sign!! And slight cramps are very common in PREGO women!!! That would be an awesome surprise to add to you n your DH going away trip!! Fx for you gurlie!!! Sat is almost here!!

So I Was in Wal Mart and happen to walk past the "frer 5 days sooner test" picked it up and said I was going to at least wait until 1 day before but I couldn't resist so here it is...what do y'all think ladies? It is 3 am in the morning here so my eyes are still adjusting to waking up.. :haha:

View attachment 933582

I commented on your other post but I see it!! :happydance: AMAMZING NEWS LOVE xoxo Clear as day

I commented on your other post but I see it!! :happydance: AMAMZING NEWS LOVE xoxo Clear as day

THANKS AGAIN TINY!!!
How are those symptoms looking mama?!! 2 days now to go!!! I'm testing again on the 12th in hopes it'll get darker and I'll use a "PINK FRER" this time..... :coffee:

THANKS AGAIN TINY!!!
How are those symptoms looking mama?!! 2 days now to go!!! I'm testing again on the 12th in hopes it'll get darker and I'll use a "PINK FRER" this time..... :coffee:

It will be darker for sure!! Well I had a massive temp dip this morning, been feeling very wet (tmi, sorry) and have been expecting AF all day. Not even a spot yet. Have ewcm, high soft cervix, lightheaded, right sided cramps plus all my other symptoms.
If my temp goes back up tomorrow then I'm going to test (crazy I know) but what the hey. I have two tests so if it's a bfn then I'll be waiting until the 12th :)

Oh, I also can't stop thinking about fudge brownies and soft chocolate chip cookies :nope: What I wouldn't do for those, lol

Oh, I also can't stop thinking about fudge brownies and soft chocolate chip cookies :nope: What I wouldn't do for those, lol

Haha!! Oooh a sweet tooth and increased appetite is always a plus!!!
Ewcm, lightheaded, very wet (lol) etc we have about the same symptoms accept I didn't check how high my cervix was this time or did temp check. But your plan for testing after the temp rising sounds like a great idea to me not crazy at all!! No sign of AF IS THE BEST SIGN!!! With all of those positive Prego signs she better not show her face on the 12th:growlmad: !!

FX for you Tiny!!! HOPE YOU CAUGHT THE EGGIE!!!! Fx fx fx fx fx fx fx fx :kiss:

All these BFP are so encouraging! 10dpo and negative test for me this morning. Going to try and hold off from testing for a couple of days but we all know this probably won't happen!

I'm remaining hopeful that this is my month!! :)

All these BFP are so encouraging! 10dpo and negative test for me this morning. Going to try and hold off from testing for a couple of days but we all know this probably won't happen!

Tiny I think you need to go for those fudge brownies!!! It won't hurt accept I know your baby will really be great full for it!!!

Sjab: One day will probably make the difference!! Stay positive and hopeful it'll surely make your day better too!!! FX for you!!!

Tiny I think you need to go for those fudge brownies!!! It won't hurt accept I know your baby will really be great full for it!!!

Sjab: One day will probably make the difference!! Stay positive and hopeful it'll surely make your day better too!!! FX for you!!!

Hahaha, I think they will be more like comfort food to be honest. I had another temp drop this morning, I'm down below the cover line, so I think it's pretty safe to say I'm out. Of course there is a part of me that's denying it, since it was quite chilly last night but I'm being realistic. :witch: is due tomorrow and although she hasn't arrived yet (which I thought she would have with two low temps in a row) I never really feel her until she's already here. Still hopeful though. If she isn't here tomorrow, then I'll test on Sunday :) How're you feeling mevergiveup?

Sjab, on my Australian site almost everyone in my TWW have gotten BFPS! It seems to be the month for it! 10 DPO is still pretty early. Maybe wait until 12 DPO to try again, or even when the witch is due (even though it's completely normal to pee on everything hahaha). Best of luck gorgeous xxx

I'm still early but this moving bfn has got me down af due in 8 days I know Im crazy

I'm still early but this moving bfn has got me down af due in 8 days I know Im crazy

You're not crazy love xxx Not at all. The want for a baby is like no other, I totally understand :hugs: Fx'd that BFP shows up soon <3

Hahaha, I think they will be more like comfort food to be honest. I had another temp drop this morning, I'm down below the cover line, so I think it's pretty safe to say I'm out. Of course there is a part of me that's denying it, since it was quite chilly last night but I'm being realistic. :witch: is due tomorrow and although she hasn't arrived yet (which I thought she would have with two low temps in a row) I never really feel her until she's already here. Still hopeful though. If she isn't here tomorrow, then I'll test on Sunday :) How're you feeling mevergiveup?

Sjab, on my Australian site almost everyone in my TWW have gotten BFPS! It seems to be the month for it! 10 DPO is still pretty early. Maybe wait until 12 DPO to try again, or even when the witch is due (even though it's completely normal to pee on everything hahaha). Best of luck gorgeous xxx

Hey she's still not here but realistically I know exactly how you feel you know your body better then anyone. But she's still not here. That's y I'm scared of tempting it seems fairly accurate. But nevertheless fingers still cross.

I already was feeling extra tired. But now I'm walking like I'm tired. All I want to do is take a nap. And whenever I put on my scrub pants I feel every twinge, and gas bubble (tmi) and every noise my stomach makes! But I have 3 test left now since I bought the store brand of frer so I'm thinking of testing tomorrow in hopes the line gets darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->