2ww anyone want to join us

Oh, I also can't stop thinking about fudge brownies and soft chocolate chip cookies :nope: What I wouldn't do for those, lol

All these BFP are so encouraging! 10dpo and negative test for me this morning. Going to try and hold off from testing for a couple of days but we all know this probably won't happen!

I'm remaining hopeful that this is my month!! :)

Tiny I think you need to go for those fudge brownies!!! It won't hurt accept I know your baby will really be great full for it!!!

Sjab: One day will probably make the difference!! Stay positive and hopeful it'll surely make your day better too!!! FX for you!!!

Hahaha, I think they will be more like comfort food to be honest. I had another temp drop this morning, I'm down below the cover line, so I think it's pretty safe to say I'm out. Of course there is a part of me that's denying it, since it was quite chilly last night but I'm being realistic. :witch: is due tomorrow and although she hasn't arrived yet (which I thought she would have with two low temps in a row) I never really feel her until she's already here. Still hopeful though. If she isn't here tomorrow, then I'll test on Sunday :) How're you feeling mevergiveup?

Sjab, on my Australian site almost everyone in my TWW have gotten BFPS! It seems to be the month for it! 10 DPO is still pretty early. Maybe wait until 12 DPO to try again, or even when the witch is due (even though it's completely normal to pee on everything hahaha). Best of luck gorgeous xxx

Hey she's still not here but realistically I know exactly how you feel you know your body better then anyone. But she's still not here. That's y I'm scared of tempting it seems fairly accurate. But nevertheless fingers still cross.

I already was feeling extra tired. But now I'm walking like I'm tired. All I want to do is take a nap. And whenever I put on my scrub pants I feel every twinge, and gas bubble (tmi) and every noise my stomach makes! But I have 3 test left now since I bought the store brand of frer so I'm thinking of testing tomorrow in hopes the line gets darker

Well I'm still feeling very wet and am having a fair amount of watery cm (it's not really that much but since I'm usually bone dry, it's something I guess). Dying to test, just so I know!! I keep running to the bathroom thinking she has arrived but nothing still. She will probably torture me until tomorrow and come in with a big smile or her stupid face, lol. Still hoping and praying though.
You're test will definitely be darker! For sure. Make sure you post it!!! I'm slightly obsessed with looking at BFPS right now, lol. Sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

So I took a small break from the site and I see there are some wonderful updates!! Congrats ladies on your BFP!!! I wish you all stick beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm 7 DPO if I calculated it out correctly. Of course I'm a poas addict and I have been doing so EVERY day (and all were BFN except for on I got an evap line I am sure)...so it's still too early for me to tell. I keep getting these twinges or pinching sensation, mostly on one side, some back aches off and on and boobs are getting a little heavy. But that could be side effects from clomid or AF getting ready to come through on her broom!

Hi all
Wow what great positive updates to read! I am hoping for you all to receive your news as I am hopeful about mine.
7 Dpo now & the only thing sticking out symptom wise is the tiredness! I was extremely tired last night I could barely keep my eyes open after dinner...
My app says af is here 18th which Is 6 days away. However I am irregular so she could show up anytime between now & then.

Fingers X to everyone!

Xoxox

Well, she's due tomorrow. Never late, always spot on the day, so I'm giving her a challenge. I don't want to waste a test in a bfn and her turn up an hour later as per usual. So, I'm wearing my nice lacy underwear to bed and have my FRER sitting next to the toilet for me in the morning. That ought to get her to make her move, stupid B***, lol. Praying my temp rises tomorrow and today's was supposed to be high but wasn't because of the chill last night. Only 7-8 hours before I can test. Here we go ladies, going to attempt to sign off now but knowing me I won't be able to sleep, lol

So I took a small break from the site and I see there are some wonderful updates!! Congrats ladies on your BFP!!! I wish you all stick beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I'm 7 DPO if I calculated it out correctly. Of course I'm a poas addict and I have been doing so EVERY day (and all were BFN except for on I got an evap line I am sure)...so it's still too early for me to tell. I keep getting these twinges or pinching sensation, mostly on one side, some back aches off and on and boobs are getting a little heavy. But that could be side effects from clomid or AF getting ready to come through on her broom!

Thanks!!! Those are great signs!! My boobs got really heavy too around 9-10 dpo!! I couldn't wait to get home to take that horrible bra off :haha: and nope I had back ache too I thought it all of sudden came from my big boobs so I thought nothing of the big boobs or back ache But to hear that you're having them makes me re evaluate other things I may have missed. So FX for you Bc those signs sound promising hoping AF stay away Bc you're halfway there to testing!!! Baby dust sent your way!!! O and I had twinges too!!! Trying4BFP I hope this is your BFP!!!

Hi all
Wow what great positive updates to read! I am hoping for you all to receive your news as I am hopeful about mine.
7 Dpo now & the only thing sticking out symptom wise is the tiredness! I was extremely tired last night I could barely keep my eyes open after dinner...
My app says af is here 18th which Is 6 days away. However I am irregular so she could show up anytime between now & then.

Fingers X to everyone!

Xoxox

Well def hoping she doesn't show!!! Those 7 days will be here in no time but realistically in our TTC it seems like a year!!! Fx for you!!! I hope this is your time!! Exhaustion has to be the # 1 indicator Bc it's a tiredness that you can't fight if you wanted too!!

Well, she's due tomorrow. Never late, always spot on the day, so I'm giving her a challenge. I don't want to waste a test in a bfn and her turn up an hour later as per usual. So, I'm wearing my nice lacy underwear to bed and have my FRER sitting next to the toilet for me in the morning. That ought to get her to make her move, stupid B***, lol. Praying my temp rises tomorrow and today's was supposed to be high but wasn't because of the chill last night. Only 7-8 hours before I can test. Here we go ladies, going to attempt to sign off now but knowing me I won't be able to sleep, lol

Tinymumma: she hadn't shown yet.....good signs!!!! I'm excited to hear what the results are from the test!!! I was ready to wake up and hear your results but no show of AF is good news too, Bc there's still a chance and those signs were awesome!! If I had a nightstand beside my bed I would've had my test right beside my bed too wish I had a toilet as well lol!!! Has 7-8 hrs pass yet!!!! Our time zones has me confused.

11dpo here and the ic pregnancy test was still negative. Really has me bummed because I was figuring if what I had on the 7th was implantation bleeding (pink tinged cm when wiping only once) that I would be getting a BFP by now. Oyy.

Tinymumma, I am anxious to hear about your test in the morning!!! I have a few more days until AF is here (14/15) so we will see.

Nothing really new for symptoms for me other than that little bit of cm that got my hopes up. BB's aren't super sore and I have been having some cramps and twinges here and there but that is really it.

Today's test anything?

Attachments

• 2016-03-11 16.52.51.jpg
    2016-03-11 16.52.51.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies, just checking in... tomorrow I'll be 11dpo. Tested at 9dpo - bfn. I guess I'll wait as long as I can to test again.

Should I be getting excited I think I see something

Attachments

• 2016-03-12 07.26.59.jpg
    2016-03-12 07.26.59.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
2nd time! It's looking like good news for you! Can't wait to see your next image!
And to everyone else, good luck!!! I'm now 8dpo and I had red streaking when I wiped this evening (tmi as usual) according to app my cycle is averaging 31 days and cd28 is in 2 days, so :-( if it is af. Will invest in a o kit.

Xoxoxo

Not hopeful

Attachments

• 20160313_115224.jpg
    20160313_115224.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Confused

Attachments

• 2016-03-13 13.59.10.jpg
    2016-03-13 13.59.10.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread