2ww anyone want to join us

Looks like there is dye run on the last pic... but I feel like I do see a line! Your other photos I couldn't see anything, but this last one, I definitely see something! !

Hi Ladies I would like to join. This is the first cycle I have ovulated on my own since finding out i have pcos and i didnt ovulate to cd 52. Im hopeful but not overly optimistic about catching a sticky bean cycle because i literally didn't know I was ovulating until the day before it happened when I had an ultrasound to check for some abnormal spotting and they found a dominate follicle, and even after finding out i was only able to bd the day before and the day after o so i know my chances are low but im still gonna hold out hope. My last cycle i got a bfp (well a faint one) that ended in mc a few days later so this cycle im gonna try and wait test only when af is like a week late. I cant notice that im having a few symptoms, like really sensitive nipples and semi sore boobs and a bbt spike the past few days as well as being utterly exhausted, which is different from last cycle because i never got tired so thinking it may not be a bfp this cycle that my body is just tired from having to actually work and ovulate on its own this cycle. Hope every one gets their bfps this cycle.

Hey Rockstarlove9: Welcome to an awesome group of women here. So sorry to hear about your recent discovering of pcos and the m/c. I totally understand how you feel about still trying to remain Bc hopeful Bc really you still do have a chance of being pregnant...and I think a high chance too! My opk was still positive the day after so the hubby and I BD because we still had a shot and so did you do the day after and before is perfect. It's ok to doke yourself up thinking that these reasons I'm exhausted is Bc of this or that so you don't get yourself to worked up but it's ok if you do if you don't that's a part of our life as TTC women. What DPO are you? And my FX for you too Bc you have just as much a high percentage of getting PREGO as any of us Bc you did exactly what we women do BD the day before and the day after.

Hey Rockstarlove9: Welcome to an awesome group of women here. So sorry to hear about your recent discovering of pcos and the m/c. I totally understand how you feel about still trying to remain Bc hopeful Bc really you still do have a chance of being pregnant...and I think a high chance too! My opk was still positive the day after so the hubby and I BD because we still had a shot and so did you do the day after and before is perfect. It's ok to doke yourself up thinking that these reasons I'm exhausted is Bc of this or that so you don't get yourself to worked up but it's ok if you do if you don't that's a part of our life as TTC women. What DPO are you? And my FX for you too Bc you have just as much a high percentage of getting PREGO as any of us Bc you did exactly what we women do BD the day before and the day after.

Thanks im currently 8 dpo and Thanks for the words of encouragement im just doubtful since i didnt do it the actual day of ovulation. The last cycle i bd'd everyday for like 5 days straight to cover my bases but this cycle ovulation came as a complete surprise. I mean yeah there was some fertile cm but i have been having it off and on for weeks now so i didnt think anything of it. But i hope i get my sticky bean this cycle to and good luck to you as well.

Well I think I miss calculated my dates in might only be 8dpo today aggh I'm such a prat I'm either 11 or 8 might be why I'm not seeing much just thinking of buying a frer lol

I'm waiting for morning too. I've tested six times today and had shadows on four. My husband couldn't see anything and I'm not sure if it's just all in my head... but my boobs hurt and they never do that. It's not like it's my first time or a long time ago so you'd think I'd be a pro at this by now... but always had BFP really quickly after boob pain started and it's now been over a week of exhaustion, pain and niggly twitches and cramps and still BFN.

does anyone know what post ovulation progesterone levels are good. mines were at 9.2 when i got tested on cd 21. is that ok or is it considered even though it was on the lower side. I know my previous one was 1.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->