2ww as of 16th December - anyone want to join me in the waiting game?

My whole cp thing is driving me nuts!! Anyone know if a high soft closed cervix is a sign??

My whole cp thing is driving me nuts!! Anyone know if a high soft closed cervix is a sign??

I did some more googling and here is an article that says it can be a pregnancy sign if the cervix is high, soft, and closed...
https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1335/

The relevant quote:
"Once ovulation occurs, the cervix drops to low and firm - once again feeling like the tip of your nose. And the os become tightly closed. (The os in a woman who has given birth vaginally will feel more open at all times because of the stretching that occurred at the birth of her baby.) This can occur immediately after ovulation, or not for several hours or days. Again, each woman is unique, and needs to find these things out over a several-month time frame.

When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times in different women. Some women may find that twelve days after ovulation their cervix will do this, and is a probable pregnancy sign. Others won’t experience this until well after the pregnancy has been confirmed."

Hope this helps!

First cycle after implanon 2 ww beginning the 17th.

Yes thanks Cheekybint :hugs: Well mine is soft high and closed and I'm 6dpo so it could be a good thing!! Although mine just may not have dropped yet after ovulation....

I'm confused. I had a feint grey coloured line appear within a minute on a frer. Every other test i've had has been negative. Could it be an evap within a minute? Its not even pink.

Evap lines tend to be after half hour or so, but i've not heard of a grey line after a minute though :S

I would post your question in one of the pregnancy test threads floating around, i'm sure someone must know!

Fingers crosseed it's a BFP!! :D

I would post a picture of it, but being eager to take it apart, i inadvertantly managed to scrape off a tiny part of the line with my nail. :oops:

cheekybint said:
Hey up billylid :)

You have the same days as me, i'm 5dpo but not due AF until the 29th/30th. Planning on doing an EPT on Christmas Eve, just in case!

This is also our first month TTC, good luck!

G'day Cheekybint! I will have to watch out for you and hope that you get your BFP!

Hey up everyone!! Merry Christmas!!

Any updates??

Yeah, i'm out! The :witch: arrived bang on time today. Good luck to the rest of y'all! :dust: and lots and lots of :sex: to all who visit this forum:winkwink:!!

I'm still waiting...not a whole lot of symptoms...a little cramping now and then...Merry Christmas everyone and loads of sticky :dust:!

Merry Christmas to you all :flower:

Aww, Gothique sad to hear your news :nope:

Sorry to hear that gothique :( AF is such a bitch! On to next month, and good luck!!

still cruising along. temp is still up. got sore nips and plenty of cramping but it could just be AF on her way (which im positive it is) i went and bought a test tonight to use in the morning as i will be 12 dpo. hope its a good outcome.

I've bought my tests. I resisted the urge to test this morning. AF is two days late as of today but I got my +opk cd 22(31 day cycle) and now I'm on cd33 so the 31st is the day I think will be best for me.

CD 24, 10dpo: I tested this am, knowing it was probably too early and got a total BFN. It was a Tescos own brand test and probably not very sensitive for this stage. I wasn't prepared for the gutted feeling even though I knew it would most likely be negative. There's definitely a reason that people wait until after AF is due.

Agreed. I'm 12 DPO today and have just tested. Nothing. The test isn't all that sensitive though. And for some reason my fmu wasn't that concentrated. *sighs* Spose I just have to keep waiting.

I'm out :( The stupid :witch: showed her ugly face today -CD28. I was so convinced this would be my month. My gynae was so positive and I got my hopes up way too high. This is such torture :cry:

Good luck to all. There has to be some good news this month :hugs:

I broke and tested this morning... 12dpo and 3 days late... BFN Ugh this is torture Jolene! Sorry to here about your BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->