2ww bit fed up with the waiting

genies girl

Reaction score
Hi is anyone else on there 2ww? im fed up with the waiting , im not confident that anything has stuck this month i dont feel any different (other than some spots which i dont usually get until af) but thats just bad luck.

Im going to be on holiday on the 26th when i test so im preparing myself for having af on holiday and being miserable , hopefully with lots of wine to see me through!

Just thought id see how everyone else is doing?:shrug: xx

I'm too fed up with the 2ww. It's terrible really 'cos all I do is wish my time away. What dpo are you? I'm only 6dpo!!!

Hi there, i'm also in the 2ww, 8DPO and completely fed up of waiting, one minute i think i might be pregnant, the next i think i'm definately not. I'm not meant to be testing till a week on friday but dont think i can wait that long. I'm also meant to be going on holiday that day so expecting AF to arrive and ruin it for me. It's so frustrating this 2ww, i had no idea TTC would be this hard!

Why is it that anytime we plan a holiday, AF shows her nasty self? Are any of you having any symptoms? I get so disappointed 'cos I never really get any but I suppose AF not showing would be a great symptom. FX

Hi there,
I'm 9/10 dpo and this waiting is totally doing my head in! I've already sucumbed to testing, obviously too early but had to be done! I aim to test again on Sat, although AF not due until at least Monday! I too don't have any signs or symptoms but I am still going to keep everything crossed but don't want to be disappointed! Best of luck to us all ladies!

Yep I'm 7dpo and climbing the walls. DH doesn't reckon we've done it this month (nothing like pma eh?) and I don't feel like it will EVER happen! Am testing Saturday which seems like about 6 years away!!

Big love to you though - fx'd!

im trying to be good and not test , mainly because ive packed them all to take with me and dont want to waste the just in case!
i think id be happier with just a little symtom too be hopefull about!

Good luck to you all xxxx

I'm in the same boat! I want to test now, but i know there would be absolutely no point as it's too early. I think i either ovulated on Wednesday of last week or Sunday! Really need to start using OPK's! Had ovulation twinges from last Tuesday onwards and i now have this familiar sort of heavy dragging feeling low down in my abdomen, which i've had both times i had BFP's before (although neither were successful pregnancies!). I'm only cycle day 27 and my cycles can be up to 35 days! I have two superdrug sensitive tests in the house from last month and they are screaming to me from the bathroom cabinet! Trying to wait till at least Saturday morning, but even then i'll probably be too early!

Hi guys! I'm new here and also new to this 2ww business. I tell you what it doesn't take long for the novelty to wear off does it! :p I'm at 10/11 dpo and tested this morning (not first morning wee though). It was bfn :( I really feel like af is coming, but have felt like it for the last few days, boobs have been REALLY sore but seem to be a bit less so today. Felt really queasy and hot last night, some smells were turning me a bit green round the gills. I'm hoping there's still a chance of a bfp, i know 11 dpo is still early. All i know is im useless with work atm :p my mind doesn't seem to have space for anything else!

Hi - the 2ww is wearing very thin - am 11 dpo, :witch: or testing on Monday - the latter hopefully - have had every symptom under the sun, but this time is a little different - pinching in right uterine area (so says me). Also tons of saliva and feeling nauseous at night - makes for fun when trying to fall asleep.

Good luck to all and to those of you going on holiday - have a lovely time

uh oh I just started my 2ww or so I hope - no idea ifa i've ovulated or not and ff isn't saying anything either. I just don't know how to survive those two weeks - this time it seems particularly bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->