2ww... CHART/TEMP DIP/ HELP :-)

kazmo9085

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to BBT Charting, this being my first month, so I don't really have anything else to compare.

My chart is showing me a dip, and I've read and researched that this could indicate implantation? But then I've read elsewhere this could mean absolutely nothing.. Sigh!!

Basically, I'd like to hear from those who experience implantation/had a temp dip which correlates?

I'm sorry if my chart doesn't look how it should lol. I'm trying to take my temp every AM, same time... But it is a bit rocky lol..
Please, any help/info or advice would be much appreciated!!

Baby dust to all xxx

Would be good if I knew how to attach my chart 😆

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 26
Best wishes to you! I had an implantation dip on my chart the first time I got my BFP. I felt sharp twinges that day too. Tested on 10dpo and got BFP....BUT...

This chart after my MC I also had a dip on 7dpo and tested BFN on 10dpo

SO....i would say it can mean something and it cannot at the same time. You know your body better than anyone else so I would just stay in tune to that and test when you are ready. Good luck!!!

a dip like that a 7dpo can be a good sign! good luck!

I've never had a dip since I've charted but haven't gotten a BFP yet! This month is the first time I've ever had a dip, though small, at 6dpo. My chart is in my siggy.

:hi:Kaz
As they said it "could" be an implant dip, but not necessarily.
BBT can be affected VERY easily by outside things-meds, dog barking, Sig other restless in bed, temp changes etc, because these are things that cause the body to come out of the deepest stages of sleep.
You can see my chart below is rocky because I have insomnia.
The most important thing is that the temps remain over the coverline "overall."
Individ temps don't really mean a certain thing or not, So just keep looking at the overall pattern. You want it lower on the left half(pre-o) and you want it above your coverline on the right.
When I was preg with my son, I never got a sharp spike up after O, just a verrry slow creep upward, and then temps flattened out a bit around 97.4 for the 8 wks I temped lol.
My son was born happy healthy and is def a wildchild.
Your chart looks good so far!
:dust:

Thanks for all your replies :)

Not going to get my hopes up, although I most probably will lol x
Will keep this thread updated and see what the outcome will be...

My rocky chart may be down to myself having a poor sleeping pattern also!! Some nights I get my 8 hours others, I'm lucky to get 4/5 hours..

Thanks again xx

I've never had a dip since I've charted but haven't gotten a BFP yet! This month is the first time I've ever had a dip, though small, at 6dpo. My chart is in my siggy.

Oh hopes its a sign for you Hun!!
Your chart looks good :)

Let me know how your chart progresses x

Brit your dip and temp after look really good :thumbup:

Okay, so I noticed I had discarded a temp in my chart, and cancelled it.
Now it's saying I ovulated a day later which I don't mind, and temps do seem to make more sense now.

But i thought I would share my chart again to see what your thoughts were so far?

To be honest, by charting this month, I have noticed I actually ovulate later in my cycle than I thought! My cycles are slightly irregular, can range between 32/36 days, however since taking Metformin, they have been coming around days 32/33.

Best wishes to you all xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi Britt,

I've just in-discarded a temp I recorded before ovulation, and it now states I've ovulated a day later, putting my dip at 6dpo!! :)
Please could you let me know what your temp was like today?

I've uploaded my chart, so take a look if you want x

I can't believe my temps are still up like this! I'm so hoping its a good sign for us!

I can't see your chart. Sorry.. I totally didn't see the comment before mine! My temp stayed the same as yesterday which is the highest they normally go. My pattern is so different than any other month. Today, I'm cramping mainly on the left side and my cervix is super soft. How are you feeling?

I can't see your chart. Sorry.. I totally didn't see the comment before mine! My temp stayed the same as yesterday which is the highest they normally go. My pattern is so different than any other month. Today, I'm cramping mainly on the left side and my cervix is super soft. How are you feeling?

Ooh sounds promising :)

I feel ok, had couple of twinges near left ovary today which lasted a minute. Cervix is high/firm and closed.. Had a lot of cm this morning too!!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow's temp will be :)

Xx

Have you tested yet??
I have a few internet cheapies, but don't want to see a big fat negative lol xx

Yep, I've tested and all BFN. Lol. I'm having a pinching feeling right now in my uterus towards the center. Your chart does look great, too! I found it lol.

I hate the anxiety of waiting for the next day'so temps lol!

Kaz Your chart looks right on the mark for your O :thumbup:
Brit yea you are still a bit early for a BFP yet, but your temps are Great!

I had a super dip this morning...it's ugly, but I'm sure it's the post O estrogen surge..not worried for now:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->