2ww... CHART/TEMP DIP/ HELP :-)

Update its almost 4am and feel super nauseous and sweaty peed at 11Dpo BFN my temp was 98.03 on 10Dpo and went up to 98.23 what is going on!?

Oh geez sooo many places to update lol
Just wanted to keep you all in the loop
My hazy line tonight is a bit better than this morning... barely lol.
I will do a frer in the morning...wish me luck and :dust: to us all!
View attachment 900069
View attachment 900071
View attachment 900073

Fx for you Hun!!

My phone doesn't let me zoom in on pictures :-(
Are you going to test with frer?

My af was due today, but nothing yet! Sometimes it differs though..

Best wishes X baby dust x

Update its almost 4am and feel super nauseous and sweaty peed at 11Dpo BFN my temp was 98.03 on 10Dpo and went up to 98.23 what is going on!?

What tests are you using Hun? Your chart looks great!! :)

Can't believe we've all had a dip haha X

How long is your usual LP?

Best wishes, baby dust to you x

I had cramping last night that I swore waS going to be AF but nope. I do expect her to show tomorrow. I may have o'd a day later than I thought.

How are you today Brit?
Any updates?? Your charts looking positive :)
Fx for you. X

Hmm what is interesting is my rest temp is up in 98 and my active temp is 97 is there still hope for this cycle?

Hmm what is interesting is my rest temp is up in 98 and my active temp is 97 is there still hope for this cycle?

I'm not sure Hun, I've only just started temping myself, I only take my temp as soon as I wake every morning.
I just took my temp a second ago and it's 99.0 lol... Quite high? I'm just sat watching tv too X

Awful ovary pain again today... Resting for a while till it eases.

Do you take your temp orally or vaginally? Tmi.. Sorry lol x

AF is late and my temp skyrocketed! I swore it was gonna plummet this morning. I took an IC and got that shadow of a line so I took another one with same pee and it came up the same line. FRER was negative.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-01-09-31-15-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-01-09-31-15-1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 8
AF is late and my temp skyrocketed! I swore it was gonna plummet this morning. I took an IC and got that shadow of a line so I took another one with same pee and it came up the same line. FRER was negative.

I can see the shadow Hun, hope it gets darker for you :)

I'm having the strangest pains in my ovary, af was due today, nothing yet!
Cp- high/medium/closed. Creamy cm.
Was little nauseous this morning and weird faint feeling.. Don't know what that could be? Might be hormones?
Fx
For your all X
Best wishes x

I'm not sure Hun, I've only just started temping myself, I only take my temp as soon as I wake every morning.
I just took my temp a second ago and it's 99.0 lol... Quite high? I'm just sat watching tv too X

Awful ovary pain again today... Resting for a while till it eases.

Do you take your temp orally or vaginally? Tmi.. Sorry lol x

I am taking the temps orally and using the online cheapies that dedect 20iu of hpt and nothing yet my temps r still high well I should say my wake up temp is high but my active temp is on the low side so idk what's going on this month test were all negative so far up until AF comes

I'm super nauseous today and I had pain in my ovaries for the past few days so maybe that's a good sign. I just tested with a dollar tree test and it was :bfn: but it's so light on the Wondfo I took, I'm hoping there's just not enough hcg to pick up yet. I really thought I was out yesterday. My cervix was so low and today it's pretty high up.

Brit:happydance: YAY I see it! I seeee it! Totally a bfp start!!!! Congrats!!!

Meg Don't worry hun, you may have only just implanted! Temp rise may be signaling that just like Brit got! I got one too today yay!:bunny:
I am waiting in town for older son to get off work so I can go home and POA FRER lol
I accidentally peed this morning without testing:dohh:
BUT I am on a super strict 6 hr hold since then and NOTHING to drink, so FRER better show me sumthin!

Kaz:af: is a greaaat thing! FX for alllll of us and :dust:

Well TMI moment but I had a decent amount of yellow cm hopefully that's a good sign

Ooh Meggy ALOT of ladies have said that on the forum FX!!

AFM 7 hr hold and don't see anything on the frer??
Walmart still suuuuper faint WTH?? So annoyed sigh
AF in 2 days...something better change quick!

Oh and Brit cp changes alll the time in early weeks of preg- not reliable to be or Not be preg. I am sooo excited. WTH is up with faint lines on other tests beside frer?? That's what I am going thru

Yea my FRER was negative, too. I heard they suck now! I did another test but it was negative. I don't know why I even tried. I'm pretty sure it was only on like an hour and a half hold. :doh:

Meggy- maybe the temps a good sign? I will test myself tomorrow and see what mine do lol x

Brit- lets hope the ovary pain is a symptom lol, can get quite painful at times, had it twice since yesterday! Was enough for hot water bottle but it went as soon as I boiled the kettle lol X

Lots of baby dust to you both

Brit:happydance: YAY I see it! I seeee it! Totally a bfp start!!!! Congrats!!!

Meg Don't worry hun, you may have only just implanted! Temp rise may be signaling that just like Brit got! I got one too today yay!:bunny:
I am waiting in town for older son to get off work so I can go home and POA FRER lol
I accidentally peed this morning without testing:dohh:
BUT I am on a super strict 6 hr hold since then and NOTHING to drink, so FRER better show me sumthin!

Kaz:af: is a greaaat thing! FX for alllll of us and :dust:

Hope so!! Hope AF stays away lol x
Fingers crossed for us all :)

Praying that we all get a BFP X

I finally got done with dinner and posted the 7 hr hold pics and negs on the October thread...I may actually see something in the frer when I took the pic, but it def is gone now that it is dry??

Brit did you test again??? I wanna seee:brat: lol
Here's my latest:
3rd day of very faint lines on walmart, but getting a bit darker frer pffft !
Get your squinter glasses out!
FRER-11dpo.jpg
FRER-11dpoNeg.jpg
FrerFirstSignal-11dpo.jpg
FrerFirstSignal-11dpoNeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member