2ww:) cycle 8!

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
hey girlies!

2ww for me again for the 8 th time!!! who is long time due for a :bfp: for June?
let's support each other during the dragging of the 2ww!!!
who is in?:happydance:

ME! Although according to FF I'm 6 dpo, so I'm technically in the 1WW... cycle 9!!!! Pleeeeeeeease let this be our month!!!
:hugs:

so you 3 days before me!!! your super spermie probably found you super eggy by now!!!
me 3 dpo so mine still swimming somewhere:rofl:

11th 2WW for me :happydance:

3dpo :happydance:

hope there will be :bfp:'s all round ladies

Good Luck :dust:

:hug:

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you girls!!! I am stalking you to see yr :bfp: announcements!! :happydance:

Yaya xx

Hi Miel

Nice idea lovely.

I have still not O'd (I dont think) but am in the 2 ww.

I have no tests and am trying not to give into temptation by buying any.

Good luck lovely for June.

:hug:

Hi Girlies

Im new to all this TTCing after a MC in April. DF and I where going to wait until sept but I can't see us waiting that long. Im really scared about TTCing so be gentle with me!! :rofl:

we are all a little be crazy but we are gentle :)!

Aww thanks Miel.

Im not used to all the TTC lingo, signs etc etc. Im trying not to get to obsessed with it all as this is our first time actively TTC. Our little angel was unplanned but made us realise we can't wait to be parents. So we have put the wedding on hold to have a baby instead.

Anyway lickle bit about me.....

Im Kerry, 26yrs from a little hamlet in the middle of no-where on the oxfordshire warwickshire border. I am engaged to Dan who is wonderful. We had a MC on 26th april this year :cry: Think thats it!! :rofl:

im new to the site not sure how it really works however i am also on the 2ww this is my first try ;)

https://tt.lilypie.com/l7m6m4/.png

hiya iam new to this too. its my first month ttc iam on the 2ww, though iam 6dpo. good luck to eveyone!:hug:

I think I am on cd17 (my ticker will say! haha)
I am to lazy to get my calander....I've been writing all my symptoms from 1dpo, each month.
So when I start cramping, get bitchy, get nauseas, sore (@)(@)...I'll know I always get this way every month.
2WW is hard enough without googleing "symptoms 7dpo) lol
Heres hoping for a fast 2ww....I'm keeping busy with my gardens this week so I won't obsess as much.
Good luck ladies......no stressing for the next 2weeks!!!!!

how long are you cycle chillbilly? :)

27 days.......feb was 26 i think tho'
I don't temp so not sure whne O is..but I am sure I felt it on cd15.
I used to be able to feel ovulation cramps every month before MC last year.

Hola Chicas-

I got my Peak tonight on my CBFM so I am or will be in the 2ww tomorrow. Can't figure out how to update my ticker without having to redo it!!!

I am a bad influence and will obsess everyday untill AF shows up. I will encourage testing at every opportunity and I can be quite a goofball/wise ass. Am I allowed to come and hang out?

Hope everyone is in great spirits today and the days to come.

FX for all of our June BFP's-
Ro

of course you can hang out:) more we are better it's!

5 dpo today almost half way there to testing:)
getting anxious about testing time ladies?

I'm in 2ww tooo!!!

&i reallly am going mad...want to test now...

Must...resist...grrrr

Good luck girlies!:D

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back