2WW, End of August/beginning of September testers!

Mbrink

TTC #1 w/IVF-ICSI
Reaction score
I'm currently 2 dpo and was looking to have others join me in my 2ww. I should be able to start testing August 28, as I have 28 day cycles and ovulated 8/11. Good luck to everyone! Fingers crossed for lots of BFP :)

Annieo-Testing 8/20
Floatingbaby Testing 8/22
Jiggipop Testing 8/27
Mbrink Testing 8/28
Powell Testing 8/28
JustFluffy Testing 8/29
Aknqtpie Testing 8/31
Julie.Ann Testing 9/2
BellaRosa8302 Testing 9/1
Jary Testing 9/3
Heather.1987 Testing 9/ 4
Wife2be Testing 9/4
3gg0 Testing 9/7

I won't be testing until 4 September...that's when AF will be due so I may test a bit earlier! Hope your tww goes quickly!

Anyone else testing early sept?

I'm due to O around the 21st too! I'll try wait until the 3rd sept as I'm at work all day on the 4th but I may get impatient and end up testing end of August lol

:)

So nice to meet all of you ladies! I'm glad I'll have others to obsess over symptoms with for the next few weeks. :)

For those who normally know when you've ovulated, have you ever experienced a little tiny bit of blood in your cm? Almost to where it is barely noticable? Here I go, already mentioning symptoms. But this is something I've never had before so its kind of exciting!

I will be testing in September as well. AF is due September 3rd. I should be O'ing around the 20th or so.

GL and :dust: to all!

3ggO - Im in the same boat.. AF is due Sept 2nd. I should O near the 16th.. but I miscarried at 17 weeks May 27th, so my O date is flutuating. Last month it was the 21st... Good think I have plenty of OPK's to keep me sane ;)

Keep me posted... and Good Luck!!

3ggO - Im in the same boat.. AF is due Sept 2nd. I should O near the 16th.. but I miscarried at 17 weeks May 27th, so my O date is flutuating. Last month it was the 21st... Good think I have plenty of OPK's to keep me sane ;)

I am sorry about your MC. :(

I have been having trouble actually locating my surge. I bought digital OPK'S this month. I also just bought a bunch of cheap Internet ones to help see when I am getting close. I took soy this month, so I am hoping it will help me O.

Keep me posted as well! GL and lots of :dust: to you!

I have been having trouble actually locating my surge. I bought digital OPK'S this month. I also just bought a bunch of cheap Internet ones to help see when I am getting close. I took soy this month, so I am hoping it will help me O.

I used soy this month as well! Along with my typical baby aspirin, pre-seed, robitussin, CBFM/OPK and softcups!

What is everyone else using?

I used soy this month as well! Along with my typical baby aspirin, pre-seed, robitussin, CBFM/OPK and softcups!

Oh my goodness! I only use OPK's. I take pre-natal Vit. and a B-complex too. What does baby aspirin, Robitussin and soy do?

I'm testing on the 27th! I should be Oing this week. AF is due then so lets see what happens!! BABY DUST to everyone!!

Oh my goodness! I only use OPK's. I take pre-natal Vit. and a B-complex too. What does baby aspirin, Robitussin and soy do?

I've been all over the threads trying to see everything I could do to help speed up this process! :)

Baby aspirin is prescribed by a lot of Ob/Gyns to their patients who have a variety of issues when it comes to concieving, one of the biggest being miscarriages. Since it works as a blood thinner, it helps the fertilized egg attach successfully to the uterine wall. I've read many women taking them from cd1 all the way through their cycle, and some starting on the day they o'd. I've also read threads that some women swear that the aspirin is what got them pregnant! You're supposed to take it once a day, and only one of the 81 mg pills. You can take it day or night.

Robitussin is used to help thin out your CM, so if you don't have a lot of fertile EWCM this is something you ought to try. It really helped me have a lot more EWCM than I normally do. Just be sure if you use it that you take the 2 teaspoons every four hours, and drink a lot of water with it. Also use the kind that only has a majority of the main ingredient guaifenesin in it, as this is what helps the mucus thin out.

Soy isoflavones are supposed to help you build better egg follicles. You take them somewhat like clomid, and can buy them for $4 at Wal-Mart in the supplement aisle. They are said to be "natural clomid". I have a normal 28 day cycle and the only thing I really have experienced so far while taking them have been headaches and that was only while taking them. You take them for five days. If anyone is wanting more info on them I can post it.

Mbring- Wow.. Thanks for all the info. I will try the aspirin this month for sure. I wonder if soy may help me regulate my O day. I have a solid 31 day cycle before and after my miscarraga, but my O day is wayy off. It normally is the 15th, but now its more like the 20th or 21st. I miscarried at 17 weeks so im sure that is why its still off. They say it can take several months to even out. Its only been three months. Maybe soy will help!!

I am taking geritol, 400mg of Folic acid, baby aspirin, and fertileCM.

what is Geritol? I take 1200mg of folic acid, is that too much?

It is a multi-vitamin. There is an old wise tale saying "there is a baby in every bottle". There is thread called on here called getitol and pregnancy, you should check it out. A lot of women have sworn to get pregnant after taking it. There is a pill form or a liquid form. From what I have heard, the liquid one is really nasty. I stuck to the pills.

Here is the link to the geritol and pregnancy:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/912651-geritol-pregnancy.html

Wow, I'm only taking prenatals and thought about guaifenesin (just by buying cough syrup with that as the main active ingrediant)

Interesting about soy isoflavones...i dont think i O'd last month so i wonder if its worth a try.
As its our first month i didnt want to start trying everything at at once but its good to know that theres lots of ways to help us get that BFP :)

Hi ladies! can I join the group? I plan to test on the 30th is AF hasn't shown. I am waiting to O, and should in the next 2-3 days. Hoping to see a smiley face on the OPK tomorrow morning!

Here is the info I have on the soy for all of the interested ladies. Its kind of lengthy but its informative.

When should you take soy?
You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9.
If you take soy Isoflavones during the later time bracket, for example CD 5-9, you shall strengthen the egg that has already started growing producing a healthier egg. The earlier in your cycle you take It, the higher your chance of releasing multiple eggs but these eggs will not be as mature as the eggs grown from taking Soy later.
A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7) allowing time for a strong and healthy egg to develop without erasing the chance of a second egg being developed and released.

1-5 = You produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = You produce more eggs than usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be a lot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

What DOSAGE should you take?

The dose is really up to you but you should always use the lowest amount that works for you.
With Clomid the starting dose is 50mg. Soy Isoflavones are said to be half the strength of Clomid, so it makes sense for the starting dose to be 100mg.
The trouble with 100mg of soy is that the capsules tend to come as 40mg. So you have a choice of starting at 80mg or 120mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"