2ww is dreadful!! 14 dpo today!

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So my cycles rang from 29-30 days, today is cycle day 31. I always have spotting a few days before AF, even intercourse brings it on my had absolutely nothing the last few days except for more wet cm which makes me run to the bathroom! Breasts have been aching since yesterday and bfn this morning with asda test! Ive attached my chart.

Anyone else suffering with me?

Attachments

• 2017-11-22 09.56.11.png
    2017-11-22 09.56.11.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 2
Me! But I'm only 11-12dpo. Bfn this morning and now I'm so tired of them appearing that I've decided not to test until af is late. I have a lot of symptoms, same as I have had previous pregnancies, like sore and swollen nipples, high temperature, gas, heartburn and mild cramps. I know progesterone causes these symptoms, but usually my progesterone level sinks by 8dpo, wich is not the case when I'm pregnant. You can see my frustration getting bfns when feeling pregnant... My LP is between 10-14 days so AF could show any day. Just have to wait and see. My chart is triphasic and has been for five days now so I see that as a good sign :) FX for you!

Well my spotting has begun so af has shown her ugly mug! BUT already feeling positive for next month. Here's to a christmas baby 😊👶👍

Good luck everyone x

Oh no, big hugs. Hope you get the best xmas pressie ever xx

Oh no :( Good luck next month! FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->