2WW is killing me!

ladyoflocksle

Reaction score
I usually don't post on here except to congratulate ladies when they get their BFP's but I would just like to chat with others who are going through the same thing I am.

A little background on me: I'm 44 and my DH is 48 (will be 49 in Feb), we have been married for a little over 5 and a half years. I have 2 adult kids from my first marriage and he has 4 adopted kids from his first marriage. I had a tubal reversal in Sept. 2011 and it took us over 2 yrs to get pg but unfortunately I m/c our baby :cry: It will be 2 yrs in Feb that I lost the baby and I have not had any luck in conceiving again...af always comes like clock work. We don't have the money to do IUI or IVF; I have taken Clomid in the past (but never conceived on it!).

Now to what is going on in this 2WW. On 9 and 10DPO I spotted light brown (mostly when I wiped but a few drops made it to my panty liner) and my temp dropped below cover line on 10DPO (I have been temping for almost 3 yrs now and my temp has never dropped below cover line without af showing up close behind). I tested yesterday with FMU but it was stark white (was a dollar store test). Usually any time I spot af shows up within the next few days.

I am 11DPO today and I had a little bit of brown spotting this morning (only when I wiped) but haven't had any more since then. Af is due on Sat but I'm really hoping that she stays away. I got really sick Sat. night and felt like I was going to throw up but I never did. I have felt nauseous off and on since then but have never actually thrown up.

The nausea is about my only symptom other than being bloated (which happens around af) and my face is breaking out (also happens around af). I am really hoping that I experienced IB and an implantation dip BUT I am so SCARED of getting my hopes up :(

Sorry this is so long but it was nice to get it off of my chest. My DH doesn't like to talk about it much. He says if it happens it happens but I am starting to get really depressed about it and feel like it's never going to happen. Thanks for reading and I am really hoping that we all get our BFP's!!!!

I'm sorry, that's a difficult situation. I'm sorry for your loss.

There is a group for over 35 TTC, and thry do get positives regularly, so there's always a chance!
I think they have a few threads on what other women have been doing, like eating maca, BD at daytime, feeding DH zinc, taking Vitex, robitussin to improve CM, B50 to improve methylation, and so on.

You can do some research, read through the forum to get tips, see what might help your body the most to become as healthy as possible and conceive again :)

I usually don't post on here except to congratulate ladies when they get their BFP's but I would just like to chat with others who are going through the same thing I am.

A little background on me: I'm 44 and my DH is 48 (will be 49 in Feb), we have been married for a little over 5 and a half years. I have 2 adult kids from my first marriage and he has 4 adopted kids from his first marriage. I had a tubal reversal in Sept. 2011 and it took us over 2 yrs to get pg but unfortunately I m/c our baby :cry: It will be 2 yrs in Feb that I lost the baby and I have not had any luck in conceiving again...af always comes like clock work. We don't have the money to do IUI or IVF; I have taken Clomid in the past (but never conceived on it!).

Now to what is going on in this 2WW. On 9 and 10DPO I spotted light brown (mostly when I wiped but a few drops made it to my panty liner) and my temp dropped below cover line on 10DPO (I have been temping for almost 3 yrs now and my temp has never dropped below cover line without af showing up close behind). I tested yesterday with FMU but it was stark white (was a dollar store test). Usually any time I spot af shows up within the next few days.

I am 11DPO today and I had a little bit of brown spotting this morning (only when I wiped) but haven't had any more since then. Af is due on Sat but I'm really hoping that she stays away. I got really sick Sat. night and felt like I was going to throw up but I never did. I have felt nauseous off and on since then but have never actually thrown up.

The nausea is about my only symptom other than being bloated (which happens around af) and my face is breaking out (also happens around af). I am really hoping that I experienced IB and an implantation dip BUT I am so SCARED of getting my hopes up :(

Sorry this is so long but it was nice to get it off of my chest. My DH doesn't like to talk about it much. He says if it happens it happens but I am starting to get really depressed about it and feel like it's never going to happen. Thanks for reading and I am really hoping that we all get our BFP's!!!!

Hiya

Sending buckets loads of baby dust to you. Its good having this to chat to other people isnt it? My Hubby is fab and I know I can talk to him if I need to but i dont like to bother him with it all so this has been a great comfort xx

Well I have been spotting light to dark pink all day so I bet af will show up full force tomorrow :cry: I hope the rest of you get your BFP's and I will be back next month hoping for mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->