2ww post first insemination with donor sperm

littlekitten8

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi all. Quick background. H2B had cancer aged 29. He's been clear 8 years but it had a massive effect on his sperm count. We've tried for a baby for 3 years with no luck. So we finally made the decision to use a sperm donor. Had our first donation yesterday. Today I'm having lots of lower back pain. Is this normal? Anyone else on their 2ww?:hugs:

Hello im am currently 3dpoiui and having mild cramping, I know that back pain is a normal sign as well, during the tww you will go through a lot of symptoms, some may feel like pms symptoms. ive learned to not symptom spot its not helpful to me anyway. wishing you the best this cycle

Thanks hunni. I'm trying not to symptom spot. I'm aware of how unlikely it is to work first time but you can but hope! Best of luck to you xx

thank you, yes lets just hope you are one of the lucky ones. it was the second that worked for me but unfortunately mc. im now on my third cycle since that. but everyone is different, when will you be testing?

I'm going to be naughty and test Christmas morning in the hopes I might get a faint positive to give H2B as an extra Christmas present. Will be 10dpiui. But if that's negative I will wait til my period comes or cd35 if it doesn't!! You? Xx

I will be testing the day after (the 26th) if AF doesn't show first. I wont test any earlier because the hcg shot stays in my system for more than 10days, don't want to get a pos, then neg that really sucks.

Aww good luck!! Fingers crossed we will both get :bfp: Still got back pain. Feel like I'm gonna get AF even though it's way too early for that!

yes I know the feeling, surprisingly not even the progesterone suppositories are bothering me this cycle. and very little symptoms at the moment its so odd for me.

Hi ladies I know its a few days in I'm just about through my TWW I'm 11DPO today so far all BFN test and had some pinkish brown CM today earlier but now it's gone :shrug: This is my DW and I's first cycle we tried for 6 months 2 years ago but now were trying again with a very nice donor. Hope yall are doing well sending loads of baby :dust: your way!

@Ash wishing you the best of luck this cycle, and hope that was implantation bleeding, plz keep us updated

I had huge drop in temp today so I'm sure AF will be here by tomorrow I had spotting on and off today.. So guess I'll see what tomorrow looks like.. Wish the :witch: would just come on already so I can start the process all over again :growlmad:

How are you doing?

@Ash you should join the iui buddies or iui and femara( if you take it or not) group im on CD3 wishing us the best of luck this cycle

Is it ok to join even though I'm not doing AI that way? :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->