2ww symptoms advice needed please!!

mrsd1606

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wondered if anybody could shed any light on these symptoms im experiencing as im driving myself crazy symptom spotting when i know its far too early yet for preg symptoms :wacko:

Its technically my first 2ww, been off bcp 4 months but first cycle 39days and wasnt using opk's, now on approx cd74 and opk's showed pos last tue!

so im only about 6dpo! Ive had v.sore nipples and bb's since ovulation esp at night after taking my bra off, and also light cramping for last 4 days!

Just after some advice really if anybody else has these syptoms after ovulation?

Thanks

hi im now on 8 dpo and have had sore bbs getting worse every day since 2 dpo and lots of heartburn and other symptoms so i have been doing some research as i was reading pregnant women who had these symptoms straight after ov and then other women saying its imposible but i did my own research my mother in law is a midwife and i have been grilling and reading through her text books and med books and............ As soon as an egg is fertilised progesterone and eastrogen rise to protect the embrio until implantation then hcg levles take over so as soon as progesterone starts to rise milk ducts widen causing inflamation and tenderness and eastrogen starts to thicken the endo lining to prepare or implantation,
if you bd before ov then the sperm would be waiting for the egg and fertilisation can take place right away so
yes it possible :) :dust: all arround and hope we both get our BFP :)

thank you wanabeamama :thumbup:

I have been having heartburn too for the last 3 evenings, but i put it down to things i had eaten :shrug:

Its hard to beleive that these symptoms could be anything this soon but who knows. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much (not being negative its just my way of avoiding being too dissapointed)

please keep me updated on how ur getting on, will u be testing and if so when?
Sending lots of :dust::dust: your way and fx for our bfp's.

i know what you mean about not getting your hopes up, its good to know that it is possible it all depends on if implantation does occur so fingers crossed :)
i will be testing on sunday im just so scared im so desprate to see two lines it seems such a long wait and it gets longer each tme really hope we both get a sticky :bfp:
whem are you testing?
:dust:

im going to try my hardest and wait until mon to test!

wish i could just fast forward to then, lol

fx for us both!!

hi ladies .is any one else constantly feeling nausia in the morning, slight bloating and my nipples are very sensitive, i am currently 6 dpo.

hi ladies .is any one else constantly feeling nausia in the morning, slight bloating and my nipples are very sensitive, i am currently 6 dpo.

hi yes i feel sick more in the afternoon tho but had really sore bbs since 2dpo and extreamley tired.
good luck when are you testing? :dust:
fx for all of us

Hi Ladies,

I would just like to share my symptoms with you, just to let you know theres always hope! I'm 7 weeks pregnant and before I had my missed period and bfp, I noticed symptoms i never had in the other 6 months i had been trying to conceive, like you i had heartburn and one day while i was tidying i had a really painful bloated feeling which only lasted seconds, these seemed unusual to me. but for days i felt like i had AF cramps and so didn't test because i didnt want the disappointment until the day before my period was due after these symptoms. I was also tired and emotional, even cried, which i thought could have been af symptoms.
Good luck ladies...symptoms can start before a missed period!
xxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm TTC #1 after a m/c in Feb, and wanted to let you know that in Dec when I got a BFP, I had really sore nipples, something that I don't get with AF. And that was way before I tested, maybe 7 dpo. So, yes, you can have symptoms! Crossing my fingers for everyone!

thank you wanabeamama :thumbup:

I have been having heartburn too for the last 3 evenings, but i put it down to things i had eaten :shrug:

Its hard to beleive that these symptoms could be anything this soon but who knows. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much (not being negative its just my way of avoiding being too dissapointed)

please keep me updated on how ur getting on, will u be testing and if so when?
Sending lots of :dust::dust: your way and fx for our bfp's.

ive been having alot of the same symptoms as you ladies. i also put it down to things that i have eaten but tomorrow i can finally test so im hoping i get my :bfp: finally :)

have you ladies been extrmely fatigued lately too? i work at a hospital (12 hr shifts) so im putting it down to that as of now but i slept for 12 hours lastnight and 3 hours after waking up i was ready to hit the bed again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->