2ww symptoms anyone?

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi ladies so i'm currently in my tww window and I think it's interesting to see the different symptoms we all have until we get our BFP or AF shows her ugly face..i'd love to know how your tww is going...

Myself:
0-1 dpo- nothing
2dpo-lower cramps in abdomen, creamy cm ( a little), nausea, and sore breast, a lot of urinating ( but I drink a lot of water)
3po- a.m. cramps in abdomen, lower back pain on right side, a.m. headache, creamy cm ( a lot), really sore bbs ( they were really sore lastnight while sleeping, a lot of urinating (again I drink a lot of water) pm(bad cramps and pressure)
4dpo- stuffy nose(started lastnight), sneezing, slight cramping, a lot of creamy cm (am), breast tender not as bad as yesterday, slight headache,fatigue
5dpo-slightly nauseous, tender bbs and they itch and slight cramping a lot of lotion/creamy cm
gassy, and heartburn

I replied on the other one you put i think. Boobs normal on and off sore. Face breaking out so flippin bad. Forgot to mention i am loving bananas for the last week. And i counted wrong on the other one lol.. 2 days ago 8dpo got faint positives

I replied on the other one you put i think. Boobs normal on and off sore. Face breaking out so flippin bad. Forgot to mention i am loving bananas for the last week. And i counted wrong on the other one lol.. 2 days ago 8dpo got faint positives

lol cool its amazing to see the different things that can go on with our body. I'm 4 dpo today and my headache is getting worse and I'm tired....I want to test at 7dpo but i'm wondering If I should wait because once I start testing I become a POAS addict lol

I just saw so I copied my response over here lol :haha:

Thanks. Ive had bfps since Tuesdayand they are getting darker. :) hope you get yours

Thanks. Ive had bfps since Tuesdayand they are getting darker. :) hope you get yours

thank you !! you're so blessed I saw your test on the other post!

today i'm at 5dpo...slightly nauseous, tender bbs and they itch and slight cramping a lot of lotion/creamy cm

You have no idea how blessed. I won't post in announcements until probably Sunday hopefully i get a digi to say pregnant.
What day will you start testing? I want to hide this from work so hoping i don't get to sick. You are already nauseous??

You have no idea how blessed. I won't post in announcements until probably Sunday hopefully i get a digi to say pregnant.
What day will you start testing? I want to hide this from work so hoping i don't get to sick. You are already nauseous??

:happydance: I wanted to test so bad today but I know it's too early so maybe Monday i'm thinking and trying uhh lol...but yes I've been nauseous but it hasn't been my most bothersome symptom my bbs are really getting sore and tender as the day progressed and I keep getting back headaches and I Keep putting my head down at work I'm so tired....I'm not use to having cm so that's something different from me this go round it's white and like thick but watery not clumpy kindve lotiony in a way with no smell but yesterday it had a tiny stretch ..it's weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->