• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2ww symptoms????

evilkitty115

Reaction score
Hey I'm about 5dpo and i have been having dull cramps like at is coming and like pinching achy pain in my cervix feeling nauseous since 3dpo I don't cramp this long after O I'm also feeling a tired and boobs feel heavy and I'm bloated since 3dpo what's you guys input ? And what where your symptoms leading to a bfp if you had any at all thanks xx

All sounds promising! I was crampy and I get quite a wet feeling sorry tmi which is normally my first indication. Good luck. X

I think that sounds promising!

I never really had any symptoms during the tww with any of mine. The only thing that was kind of symptom for me worn this one was a really dry nose with slightly bloody snot.

I always get that around January / February because of the weather, but it was extended in my first 2 pregnancies. With this one i started getting it in December around 7 dpo, which i thought was odd for me in December and made me consider testing just because of its prevalence in my previous pregnancies.

Fx! :hugs:

Sounds good!! I'm 5dpo and I had a metallic taste in mouth for a couple of minutes and I've had a sore throat ever since then!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"