2ww symptoms??!!

mrsmcnamara

TTC#1 - Praying for a BFP
Reaction score
I have been having TONS of symptoms starting about 2-3 DPO. I have so many to list that I don't even know where to begin, and of course I am pretty sure that I am suffering from a serious case of hyper-suggestiveness and being very sensitive to every little change in my body but I SWEAR that I didn't have any of these symptoms before!

The Main ones are:

-A very strange fluttering/twinge/twitching sensation in my uterus. (Kind of feels like butterflies but stronger). It is really weird because it comes and goes, like, I may only feel 2 or 3 very strong ones one day and then several small ones that are barely noticeable the next.
- Severe lower backache (which I usually only get right before AF) but has been fairly constant since right before I ovulated.
- Hot Flashes
- VERY bloated in the belly
- Emotional (I don't usually cry over stupid things and I have burst into tears several times this week over NOTHING) and I have also been VERY irritable and angry
- left nipple started getting sore today (sorry TMI)
- I have been very tired off and on and was suffering from sleeplessness for a few nights after ovulation

Anyway, I could go on and on. Seriously. But those are the most consistent symptoms I have been having.Also, I promised myself that I would not do a PT until Thursday or Saturday (AF should be here around Saturday) but I broke down and did one tonight because I have just been so weird lately! of course it was a BFN :bfn: I'm just hoping that I'm not wrong this time because I have had so many strange symptoms and while I know that some things are probably just from hyper-sensitivity, there are other things that I am convinced I have not experienced before and can't MAKE happen. (such as the twing-ey/fluttering thing in the uterus, the ridiculous hot flashes, and non-stop TERRIBLE lower back pain!)
I am sorry to vent and bore you all to death with my woes but it just feels good to be able to talk about it because no one else can relate so thank you SO much for reading this! I will definitely be on here a lot to read your updates as well...especially since we are all going through the same thing and trying to test between wed & sat. I am really going to try hard not to test until Sat though even though it really feels like AF may be coming.

hi i can understand how you feel, im trying to resist poas for a few more days,

i think mine might be my imagination though lol

good luck :hugs:

ditto...i'm due to test fri but my sis has now given me an early response one so am trying to resist until at least wed with that!
i am super sensitive to every thing thats going on with my body now and its driving me mad cos its so easy to attribute everything to symptoms
we have to be careful ladies else if we get bfn we may be carted off in straight jackets!
:rofl:

Oh, I know! I don't know what to thinK anymore. I highly encourage you to wait it out if you can, but of course I know exactly how difficult that can be. I am definitely not going to test again because I can't stand getting those BFN's...and like you said - I don't need anyone coming after me with a straight jacket. Even as I am sitting here writing this, I had two of those weird fluttering/twingey sensations happen in my uterus. WTH? Anyway, good luck ladies!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->