2WW Trying for baby #2

ash_paul

Reaction score
Hey Yall! My name is Ashley and I'm currently 1 dpo. I need some friends to hang out with while I begin my wait. I'm currently trying for baby #2. I have been using the ClearBlue Ovulation Kit as it worked wonders for my 1st. I have a 37 day cycle so I won't be able to test till about the 21st of Jan. My period is due 25th.

Sending out positive vibes to all who are currently trying to conceive.

Hello :wave: We are also TTC #2 and I'm either O'ing today or am 1dpo... I'm just using OPKs so I'm not 100% sure but I got positive OPKs on Sunday and Monday and some cramping this morning so I'm hopeful! AF is due some time between January 25th-29th :) I have a shorter LP so I guess we'll see what happens. Did you ladies do anything special/different this cycle?
:dust:

Hi BumblingBee!
Lol I also put my legs up once this cycle, DH recommended it haha :-D
Honestly I've been really "bad" about doing much, I forget my supplements most days and I've broken my "diet" numerous times. I'm still recovering from the holidays :p
I'd like to get reorganized and back on the wagon asap though! I've just been feeling worn out with the waiting lately. Hopefully this will be our lucky month!!

Hello :wave: We are also TTC #2 and I'm either O'ing today or am 1dpo... I'm just using OPKs so I'm not 100% sure but I got positive OPKs on Sunday and Monday and some cramping this morning so I'm hopeful! AF is due some time between January 25th-29th :) I have a shorter LP so I guess we'll see what happens. Did you ladies do anything special/different this cycle?
:dust:

I decided to do the deed every other day this month. I got the clear blue advanced with the smiley faces and then the peak. I’m hoping this will be my lucky month. I had days and days full of smileys but finally got my peak last Thursday. I also laid flat on my back for a good 10 mins.

YES, fast forwarding to testing would be fabulous! Here's to staying horizontal and putting our legs up ladies lol.
I actually just realized today that if we conceive this cycle it would be exactly 2 years, pretty much to the day, after DD was conceived!

Any updates ladies? I have been having cramping on both sides. Wondering if this is a good or bad thing lol. I'm not really quite sure what date I exactly ovulated on but it was definitely between Thursday 11- Monday 13.

hi ladies! I will have a blood test on the 27th ...until then I can't really cheat and poas because I used an ovulation trigger shot this month.

how are you ladies feeling??

Hello ladies :)

Ash I hope your cramping is a good sign fx'd!

I'm around 3/4dpo. I'm always getting symptoms during the TWW anymore - nausea, increased hunger, sensitive smell, exhaustion, vivid dreams, etc. The only thing *new* right now is some acne, which is delightful. I'm going to convince DH to try SMEP next cycle - we've never tried it before so what the heck, right? I'm kind of feeling pretty optimistic this cycle but I'm afraid to admit it lol.
My DH brought up possibly planning a trip to Disneyland next September (if we can swing it) and that would of course be bad timing if we did succeed this cycle...haha

Hey Ash! The cramping could definitely be a good sign! When are you going to start testing?

All my symptoms are the same as I get before AF so I think I might be out for this month. I’m a poas addict so I’ll probably start testing early, maybe on Tuesday when I’m 9dpo :)

Hey Bumbling Bee! I hope it is a good sign. I wanted so bad to buy a pregnancy test today but didn't want to get my hopes up. My period is due the 25th so it would be technically 6 days before. I really couldn't pinpoint when I ovulated so I don't really know how many days past ovulation I am. I might wait till Monday or Tuesday (if I can hold out lol)

hi ladies! I will have a blood test on the 27th ...until then I can't really cheat and poas because I used an ovulation trigger shot this month.

how are you ladies feeling??

Hey Hope! I hope you get your positive. Please update us.

Hello ladies :)

Ash I hope your cramping is a good sign fx'd!

I'm around 3/4dpo. I'm always getting symptoms during the TWW anymore - nausea, increased hunger, sensitive smell, exhaustion, vivid dreams, etc. The only thing *new* right now is some acne, which is delightful. I'm going to convince DH to try SMEP next cycle - we've never tried it before so what the heck, right? I'm kind of feeling pretty optimistic this cycle but I'm afraid to admit it lol.
My DH brought up possibly planning a trip to Disneyland next September (if we can swing it) and that would of course be bad timing if we did succeed this cycle...haha

Hey LilacPetal. I have increase hunger as well and hoping it's not a sign of a on coming period. My cramps are different from the regular menstruation cramps so i'm hoping that is a good sign.

How is everyone? I crashed and took a test today and got a negative. Still got hope though. AF arrives Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->