2WW turned into 3WW.. No AF or BFN

Zanhad1

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new member; I've lurked around plenty as a guest reading forums but this is the very first time I have posted myself.

Basically I was due for my period on Tuesday, July 5, a week ago. My cycles are, on an average, 32 days long. It's been about 2 years since my cycles are pretty regular. Back in March, I had a CP - tested positive on Friday, started bleeding on Wednesday. That was my very first "pregnancy."
Hubby and I started TTC the following month (since it was so early on the previous month).

I "felt" pregnant before my period was even due. I don't chart but according to FF I ovulated around June 20th. I know that's never 100% accurate, but that's all I have.

On what I believed was 9dpo, I noticed very light pink on the tp when I wiped.
10dpo - brown in my cm in the morning also only when I wiped - nothing after that
12dpo - I noticed snot/jelly like cm - yellow colored
The next two days I experienced EWCM and then it's been creamy since then.

I am at what I believe is 21dpo - again not 100% positive.
I've experienced nausea, bloating, and a weird stomachache for maybe the past 6? days.
Maybe that's in my head but the cm/spotting is really different for me. I never spot before AF or at this point in my cycle. Like, EVER.

I've been getting BFN after BFN after BFN!

I guess my question is - am I completely out and should get myself ready for AF? OR could I be pregnant but not have it show up on HPT yet?

Thanks!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:

It sounds like your CP may have altered your cycles. The only way to confirm ovulation is from BBT. I would continue to watch and re-test for the next week or so and then contact your OB.

Best of luck!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:

It sounds like your CP may have altered your cycles. The only way to confirm ovulation is from BBT. I would continue to watch and re-test for the next week or so and then contact your OB.

Best of luck!
Thank you!
That thought did cross my mind, but I had three consecutive cycles that were absolutely regular; I guess our bodies can sometimes play tricks on us.
Anyways, a new day, and no sign of AF. My legs usually cramp a day or two ahead, but nothing!

I'm waiting to test again on Friday (it's so hard to not POAS every 10 mins lol) and if still nothing, I'll contact my doctor!

Have you considered charting your BBT? It helps a lot. :flower:

I really should start chatting my BBT. But my husband thinks it's "doing the most"
Lol
But I think I'll grab a BBT thermometer one of these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->