2WW..Update...2WW over. BFP Confirmed!!

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
So today (Aug 14) I am 1 DPO. and I am already going out of my mind. lol I have been reading websites, blogs and looking at videos of how fast conception takes place (sperm meets egg not implantation). 12 hours is the longest but the fastest can meet it in 45 min. We did it a lot this cycle. every day for 4 days prior, the day of, and today the day after (just in case). So here I am thinking that if it was going to happen, it should have happened now. Right now, the cells could be dividing and the blastocyst is making its way down to implant. And so I wait.

I will be testing early. Haven't picked a day. At least 7 DPO though. So the next week will be so hard to get through. I will be posting pics of the tests as I go.

So stalkers are welcome and I welcome waiting buddies as well if you are in the 2 week wait as well.

I am in my TWW as well. I got a Peak on CBFM on Tuesday Aug 11 which was CD 14. The monitor also gave me peak on CD 15. so I O'd either CD 14 or 15. We BD CD 11,12,13,14 but the 15 there was no way I could manage another go around. So hopefully we managed to catch the eggie. I am either 3DPO or 4DPO just depends on if I pushed out the egg on CD 14 or 15. Most of what I read says most people O on the second peak day.

Welcome to the wait, TexasRider!!

It was my last OPK in my pack that was a positive, on cd16. But I had tested that morning too and it was negative so I don't think the other days would have shown anything. Mine is just a basic smiley to tell me that I am surging. This is also why we did it on day 18 as well. I ran out of opk's and couldn't afford to buy more. lol Better safe than sorry. But I did get the temp shift and today it was sustained. So I am pretty sure Day 17 was it. :D
On monday I get it confirmed, well ovulation, with my 21 day progesterone test.

how early are you going to test?

You sound like me! As soon as our window closes I feel the obsessive need to test every several hours in hopes of anything faint! It seems like you hit the window pretty well - several times before O is ideal from what I've read since the egg likes to have stalkers waiting once she arrives. :)

Im going to hold out on testing for as long as I can. So maybe 1 or 2 days before AF arrives, just to mentally prepare for AF to show. that is if I can stand to wait that long lol

It only took us 2 months to conceive with my Daughter who is now 3 so maybe we will get lucky this month since its our 2nd month trying!

Ok I'm not the only crazy one lol! We're ttc for baby #2, and I think* I'm 2dpo. I'm feeling lazy this time around and didn't really bother to try much to figure out when I ovulated. I also had a cold aND was not feeling super well most of the week, so we only dtd 4 days before ovulation and the day of! I'm assuming I just ovulated the day I had super slippery stretchy cm....hopefully I'm right!

Texas Rider, we also only took two months to get pregnant with our first, so I'm wondering if it'll happen quickly again!

Ayala, is this your first baby your ttc? Let us know if you get any symptoms! My husband thinks I'm totally crazy because I feel pregnant already. It feels just like last time I was pregnant......low back ache, weird little twinges, cramps and bubbles in my abdomen, and just a tiny bit of nausea and head feeling weird. The tww is soooo long! I don't know when I'm going to start testing, but I know I'm going to go crazy the next couple weeks lol.

I do already believe I'm pregnant though. Last time I felt it within days as well! Good luck ladies!

Ok I'm not the only crazy one lol! We're ttc for baby #2, and I think* I'm 2dpo. I'm feeling lazy this time around and didn't really bother to try much to figure out when I ovulated. I also had a cold aND was not feeling super well most of the week, so we only dtd 4 days before ovulation and the day of! I'm assuming I just ovulated the day I had super slippery stretchy cm....hopefully I'm right!

Texas Rider, we also only took two months to get pregnant with our first, so I'm wondering if it'll happen quickly again!

Ayala, is this your first baby your ttc? Let us know if you get any symptoms! My husband thinks I'm totally crazy because I feel pregnant already. It feels just like last time I was pregnant......low back ache, weird little twinges, cramps and bubbles in my abdomen, and just a tiny bit of nausea and head feeling weird. The tww is soooo long! I don't know when I'm going to start testing, but I know I'm going to go crazy the next couple weeks lol.

I do already believe I'm pregnant though. Last time I felt it within days as well! Good luck ladies!

This is my first. I've never been pregnant before. In fact, it's likely I never ovulated before in my life, before last cycle. We didn't dtd as much last cycle either. I lost my job and my employment insurance didn't come in. We almost couldn't pay rent. :( Not a very romantic time. This time we missed 2 days out 14. lol
My hubby asked me today if I thought I was pregnant. Other than my cm drying up and the cramps suddenly disappearing I have nothing. But i will definitely jot down any symptoms I may have.
I have been online constantly trying to pinpoint what is happening during each day.
I don't know if my sixth sense is telling me anything. I think I am pregnant but it could just be wishful thinking.

This is my first. I've never been pregnant before. In fact, it's likely I never ovulated before in my life, before last cycle. We didn't dtd as much last cycle either. I lost my job and my employment insurance didn't come in. We almost couldn't pay rent. :( Not a very romantic time. This time we missed 2 days out 14. lol
My hubby asked me today if I thought I was pregnant. Other than my cm drying up and the cramps suddenly disappearing I have nothing. But i will definitely jot down any symptoms I may have.
I have been online constantly trying to pinpoint what is happening during each day.
I don't know if my sixth sense is telling me anything. I think I am pregnant but it could just be wishful thinking.

Oh I'm sorry to hear it's such a hard time for you guys right now. That sucks about your job. Good for you for making "love making" a priority anyway lol! I don't think we could dtd that much even if we wanted to haha.

Ahhh yes. ...wishful thinking can make us all feel things we may not be feeling at all. I'm willing to admit that I was CONVINCED I was pregnant about 5 months ago. Turns out I was just super low on iron! We weren't trying then so....at least there's that!

3 DPO. I woke up feeling different today. Again, could be wishful thinking. Tomorrow is my day 21 progesterone test. They insist on keeping it at day 21 even though I told them that I had a later ovulation last cycle (Day 17 instead of day 14). But last cycle showed I ovulated so I am not too worried about tomorrow.
FF finally gave me my cross hairs! Somehow that makes it seem more official. This waiting really sucks.

I will probably start testing on 7 DPO. Just to quell the POAS addict in me. I know not to get my hopes up, so I usually don't stress about a bfn that early.

oh and has anyone used tests from early-pregnancy-tests.com. They claim their tests detect at 20 mIU/ml.

1) Never mind about my ept question. I found out on another thread and I also didn't equate the website with the acronym and I know from research that ept sucks. lol

2) first "symptom": outside of waking up feeling different. I feel like there is a blush/flushed effect all over my skin. An almost tingly feeling. close to what you get when you feel a cold coming on days in advance.

It is late night on 3DPO and I am just about to go to bed to head into 4DPO. The flushed feeling never left me the entire day. There were moments where I felt like I was slightly feverish. Slight tingle in my boobs. Had a dizzy moment sitting at the computer. Also had some mild twinges in my right ovary area.
Something tells me, at the very least, the egg has been fertilized. I feel very different compared to last cycle.

It is late night on 3DPO and I am just about to go to bed to head into 4DPO. The flushed feeling never left me the entire day. There were moments where I felt like I was slightly feverish. Slight tingle in my boobs. Had a dizzy moment sitting at the computer. Also had some mild twinges in my right ovary area.
Something tells me, at the very least, the egg has been fertilized. I feel very different compared to last cycle.

Sounds positive, Aayla! I too am feeling very different. I'm up early on 4dpo because I kept tossing and turning due to mild nausea/low back ache. I'm telling myself I'm going to try and hold off until 14dpo to start testing, since that's when I got my bfp the last pregnancy. It's doubtful that I will stick to this lol. Last time I think I at least made it until day 10 or 11. Dollar store tests are good if you feel the need to do a lot of POAS! 😊

I am picking up some dollar store ones today. 3 more days to wait at the min to test.

4DPO: Hot flashes galore. Makes me feel like I was on clomid again. Still a slight flush feeling but not as intense as yesterday. Chocolate gave me heartburn :shock: and so did my lunch. Both things I eat on a regular basis (but probably shouldn't lol) and I had a very slight moment of nausea. Boobs tingle off and on today. No more cramps or twinges.

last night I had this crazy dream where I was in some contest to figure out if I am pregnant. I don't remember much but suffice it to say that there were show tunes, a mini van and Neil Patrick Harris. I wish this could be a symptom but crazy vivid dreams are normal for me.

edit: oh and weepy. I am an emotional person. There are times when a commercial can get me going but now it's just every time I am flooded with good emotions I cry. It's been the last day or two but it really cinched it just now when I wrote on my friend's status and it wasn't that emotional of what I wrote and tears started.

4DPO: Hot flashes galore. Makes me feel like I was on clomid again. Still a slight flush feeling but not as intense as yesterday. Chocolate gave me heartburn :shock: and so did my lunch. Both things I eat on a regular basis (but probably shouldn't lol) and I had a very slight moment of nausea. Boobs tingle off and on today. No more cramps or twinges.

last night I had this crazy dream where I was in some contest to figure out if I am pregnant. I don't remember much but suffice it to say that there were show tunes, a mini van and Neil Patrick Harris. I wish this could be a symptom but crazy vivid dreams are normal for me.

edit: oh and weepy. I am an emotional person. There are times when a commercial can get me going but now it's just every time I am flooded with good emotions I cry. It's been the last day or two but it really cinched it just now when I wrote on my friend's status and it wasn't that emotional of what I wrote and tears started.

I had major hot flashes today too! And I was starving after work and when I ate something I got the same stomach jolt sensation that I used to get during my last pregnancy when I ate after I was starving.

I also have been getting super wet down there....like every time I wipe in the bathroom I'm so surprised how slippery it is! Sorry if tmi. I remember this happened in my last pregnancy too early on.

Wow that sounds like a crazy dream, Aayla! Last time I was pregnant, around 7 dpo I had a very vivd dream that my hubby and I were rubbing my pregnant belly, and we felt the baby kick! I woke up with bubble movements in my lower abdomen. I felt so sure after that dream that I was pregnant, along with all the other symptoms. I'd love to have another "confirmation dream" like that again if I'm pregnant now! I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy, feeling so sure. I usually have crazy dreams too, but the odd one is clear and I think a true reflection of real things going on in my life 😊.

I had major hot flashes today too! And I was starving after work and when I ate something I got the same stomach jolt sensation that I used to get during my last pregnancy when I ate after I was starving.

I also have been getting super wet down there....like every time I wipe in the bathroom I'm so surprised how slippery it is! Sorry if tmi. I remember this happened in my last pregnancy too early on.

Wow that sounds like a crazy dream, Aayla! Last time I was pregnant, around 7 dpo I had a very vivd dream that my hubby and I were rubbing my pregnant belly, and we felt the baby kick! I woke up with bubble movements in my lower abdomen. I felt so sure after that dream that I was pregnant, along with all the other symptoms. I'd love to have another "confirmation dream" like that again if I'm pregnant now! I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy, feeling so sure. I usually have crazy dreams too, but the odd one is clear and I think a true reflection of real things going on in my life 😊.

Oh and hungry! yes. The problem with this is I am an over-eater already so sometimes I don't get the same full signals as normal people but even I know I should have been full after 4 pizza pockets :)dohh:) {another thing I shouldn't eat}.

There is never such a thing as tmi on my threads. lol I think the more detailed we are the better. but now that you mention it I did notice something similar the last couple of times I went. Nothing too crazy and not like ewcm but more slick. nothing to see when I wipe so I thought I may be just putting a symptom in where it doesn't belong. I have been reading a lot of posts about creamy cm and such. It is so hard sometimes to try and tell the difference of what is a real symptom and what is all in my head.

I went and picked up my hubby from work tonight and I complained about being hot all day. It's summer and warm here but it's like I have a fever. I told him to feel me and that I had just spent the last 45 min laying on a bed with fans blowing on me and he was so surprised. He said "are you getting sick?" I said no "I think I'm pregnant" and he's like "oh, so you're an incubator!" :haha:
So I know this flushed feeling isn't all in my head and it definitely did not happen last cycle.

A confirmation dream would be cool. Like in the moving What To Expect When Your Expecting...she has a dream she is a kangaroo and people keep wanting to put things in her pouch (or something like that)...lol

5DPO: Flushed feeling is minor today and we even have a heat wave. I still feel warmer than normal but not as bad as yesterday. Super tired and heartburn is worse today. I fell asleep reading a new book and i had only read the first few pages. I had another crazy dream this time involving my potential pregnancy and the characters in the book. lol Woke up with a headache and heartburn.

I felt so adamant about taking a test after my nap. I know it's waaaaay too early and it wasn't even fmu. It was mid-afternoon. of course it was negative. but it was a dollar store test and that is why I bought them. To quell the inner addict. I bought 4 dollar tests in total so I could test everyday until we have the money to buy some FRERs.

6DPO: no symptoms today so far. Tested with fmu. negative. but I thought it would be. Tomorrow I go for "Day 21 Progesterone Test." While it is after my day 21 it should be 7 days after O and I know I O'd on Day 17. Day 21 would have only been 4 days later. This is just to confirm O.

This wait is hard. Day by day I have to do stuff to distract myself. I don't work right now so it's hard. Last cycle I worked so days flew by so fast. Now they seem to drag.

7DPO: I have taken 2 tests and of course both negative (on day 5 and day 6). Took another test today (dollar store cheapie). I couldn't quite see clearly so I took my flashlight and put it up to it. I think I saw a line. Not sure if I am imagining it or not and it was within 5 minutes. Unfortunately any attempt at taking a pic is a blurry mess. My camera isn't very good. Without the flashlight on it, I see nothing. I did the flashlight thing with my other 2 tests and saw nothing. This brand is not known for having evaps or random lines. A negative is a negative.

I also had a huge temp spike today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->