2WWers check in!

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
Quick post on how you're doing, Where you're at on testing, etc etc etc. how is everyone feeling?

Eta I'll post mine later I'm at an appt, trying to kill time, lol

Quick post on how you're doing, Where you're at on testing, etc etc etc. how is everyone feeling?

Eta I'll post mine later I'm at an appt, trying to kill time, lol

I'm 4 days til my period is due and I'm driving myself crazy trying not to test yet ! I've had lightheadedness the past few days and lots of saliva at night yuck 🤐 but really feeling like maybe this is it fingers crossed

I'm feeling good about today - migraines have increased and twinges are still happening, slept about the same last night as the previous three nights (so if I'm not pregnant, something is crazy wrong with my sleep patterns because I could set my clock by my sleep patterns). Testing in the AM, and I'm excited yet nervous! I would be SO elated to get a BFP... but so discouraged if it's negative (esp if it stays that way, as I know it could just be early)

Hey ladies, I’m 4/5 dpo at the moment, I have a way to go. Roll on 20th. I’m moving house in jan so am going to start sorting through everything I own to keep my brain occupied.

Good luck to you. Let’s get these xmas BFPs

I'm on DPO 11. I couldn't contain myself and tested this morning. I think I see a faint line, but I could also just be imagining it. We have been trying for our second for more than 18 months now, so I maybe starting to see lines where they are not. I hope I can control myself until Friday when AF is due before I test again!

7 dpo today af due o the 20th having some cramps today. Really hope this is it, we always bd day before. O and each cycle never seems to work. I think its DH semen.Working like crazy so no time to test will wait until AF is expected. I'm no fun lol Fingers crossed 😀😀😀

16dpo. AF was due yesterday. I've been nauseous, loads of heartburn, and am just not hungry. Some brown CM, and cramps. AF? Is that you?

Hey ladies! I’ll join in! I’m only 3DPO snd will be testing around 22nd - 24th! Excited but nervous!

Hey ladies! I’ll join in! I’m only 3DPO snd will be testing around 22nd - 24th! Excited but nervous!

2 DPO and I’m testing around the same time. :blush:

7 dpo today af due o the 20th having some cramps today. Really hope this is it, we always bd day before. O and each cycle never seems to work. I think its DH semen.Working like crazy so no time to test will wait until AF is expected. I'm no fun lol Fingers crossed 😀😀😀

Fingers crossed for you!

Finger crossed your line gets darker junbait

I’m also testing 20/21st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583