2yrs ttc....and now i here :(

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
i had MC last night at about 6-7wks its early i know but im so deverstated i feel this pain will never go away :cry:

i dont want to go thru ttc anymore.got drs/hospital today.

when is it safe to try again? x

So sorry for your loss. I am not sure when it's safe to try again, best ask the hospital/Drs when you go today

I'm so sorry hunny I know it's devastating! I'm not sure when it's safe ask your doctor, but I was told to wait until my cycles returned to normal xxx

so sorry hun
you need to ask the professionals about ttc

Most do s will say you can try straight away but some times they advise to wait till your period that's only really for dating! So sorry x

Aww hun so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Alot of people say you can TTC once your bleeding has stopped from your MC and others say wait til you have had your AF, i would ask your docs and do what ever is best for you :hugs:

this was 4hours at hospital after bad bleed

ok so went to maternity ward after clotting bad,done preg test b4 got pos on digi and frer then went to ward bfn on doctors(well i saw a line) they said they dont read them after 3mins so it dont count!!!
ok so they said we done blood test and when it comes bk not pregnant u will have to except that and this is just ur period!.........excuse me..............

WTF?!

so he then stuck this huge wierd shaped device up my lula really hurted:cry: then done an internal examination :shock:
Then decided he would take more tests and check if i was actually bleeding.Then wouldnt let me go until bloods came back negative so i took the fecking needle out and discharged myself :cry:

so sorry for your loss, doctors can be so insensitive. please take time to grieve over your angel and i hope the coming days are gentle on you x

just thought id let you know im logging off @ 6pm(in 2 hours)

Im really struggling to cope and need to be off here for a while so dh is changing password,i tried to stay off here and it lasted a week lol but this time its like i been hit by a ton of breaks and the MC is still very much happening,dont know when ill be back maybe few months or so or maybe call it a day.
If anyone wants to add me to fb its clare keane and or email [email protected]
Thanks for all ur support i just need to get the whole baby thoughts outta my head and be with my husband.
u all better have ur :bfp:s and ur bambinos by the time i get back :hugs:
:hi: Bye xxxxx

ohh goodbye hun..
i am not on fb
hope to see u soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members