3-4 DPO and need a buddy to keep me from testing!

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm finally in my TWW!! :happydance: FF has me as 4 DPO but I believe I'm only about 3 since my temp only really rose 2 days ago.

This is my 3rd cycle TTC and I am dreading this TWW because I am a POASaholic. :dohh: It'd be nice to have a cycle buddy to keep me busy and NOT testing like I did the last 2 months. It got pretty expensive. I have one test at home for when it's time.

My symptoms today include:

A lot of creamy CM - not normal for my after O
Sore nipples
Cramping - almost like AF but not as strong

Nothing other than that as of yet.

SO and I DTD every single dang day for the past 8 or 9 days and I'm so happy to finally have a break! LOL

Right there with ya!
But I'm only 1dpo hahaha.

My symptoms today are central cramping. I don't temp so we BD every second day until fertile window and every day during fertile window.

Looking forward to having someone to symptom spot with.

Hi I'm 4dpo also :) I have been really crampy the last couple of days, even did some more opks incase I'd got O date wrong but they were negative.
How r u both today? When do u plan to test? I usually test mega early but I'm feeling pretty confident that I can wait this time! (haha)

Hi Fabpop!

Good today. But I'm overthinking earlier than usual. Only because I feel like we nailed the timing and if there was an egg I don't know how it possibly could escape unfertalised :yippee:

I'm supposed to test on the 22nd. I have a short LP.
I'm gonna try and hold out because I'm spending more and more on tests each month.

How are you today?

Hey ladies! I'm 2-3 DPO now technically (it's late night/early morning) and today I was VERY bloated with some cramping on each side on and off. I feel like I'm going to read into EVERYTHING! This is my first TWW so I imagine I'll need the support too, but I feel fairly confident I won't test until my date unless I'm getting very obvious symptoms. AF is due April 24 or 25. I have a wedding April 25th so I feel like I'll either be distracted enough to not test until the 26th or 27th, or I'll want to know so I won't be surprised by AF and end up testing early or on time.

What's helped you get through the wait in the past?

Hey Emmymommy

Hmm in past...
I've pee'd on everything way too early.
So I have no advice other than it's nice to be able to hash out your symptom spotting on here with women in the same situ.

:winkwink:

You guys could be me- I am 4dpo today and yesterday i got af type 'feelings' in lower back and did another opk just incase but it was neg (thanks god as I am not dtd again after last weekend's marathon). I have been bloated since 1dpo.

I also have a short LP of 10 days. I spent a fortune on tests last two months and plan to wait as long as possible. I got to 8dpo last month :dohh: Once i start testing I can't stop so i need to hold off as long as poss. I may test if I get any major symptoms that i got in first two pregnancies (sensitivity to smells and feeling light headed).

Good luck all. :thumbup:

Hi Fabpop!

Good today. But I'm overthinking earlier than usual. Only because I feel like we nailed the timing and if there was an egg I don't know how it possibly could escape unfertalised :yippee:

I'm gonna try and hold out because I'm spending more and more on tests each month.

How are you today?

Sounds very promising! Fingers crossed :)
AF is due around the 17th for me but I have funny cycles after bf'ing so I'll only b 10dpo! Feeling ok so far but not long woke up lol :-D

You guys could be me- I am 4dpo today and yesterday i got af type 'feelings' in lower back and did another opk just incase but it was neg (thanks god as I am not dtd again after last weekend's marathon). I have been bloated since 1dpo.

I also have a short LP of 10 days. I spent a fortune on tests last two months and plan to wait as long as possible. I got to 8dpo last month :dohh: Once i start testing I can't stop so i need to hold off as long as poss. I may test if I get any major symptoms that i got in first two pregnancies (sensitivity to smells and feeling light headed).

Good luck all. :thumbup:

Haha! U sound just like me, once it started I'm poas 4 times a day! So I haven't ordered any as yet!

Hey ladies! I'm 2-3 DPO now technically (it's late night/early morning) and today I was VERY bloated with some cramping on each side on and off. I feel like I'm going to read into EVERYTHING! This is my first TWW so I imagine I'll need the support too, but I feel fairly confident I won't test until my date unless I'm getting very obvious symptoms. AF is due April 24 or 25. I have a wedding April 25th so I feel like I'll either be distracted enough to not test until the 26th or 27th, or I'll want to know so I won't be surprised by AF and end up testing early or on time.

What's helped you get through the wait in the past?

Hi Emmy! Fingers crossed for u! I'm afraid I'm another poas addict so nothing gets me through haha! But I'm gunna try harder this time :)

Hi Fabpop!

How are you today?

Sounds very promising! Fingers crossed :)
AF is due around the 17th for me but I have funny cycles after bf'ing so I'll only b 10dpo! Feeling ok so far but not long woke up lol :-D

My cycles are messed up from breast feeding too. I am ovulating earlier each month -from day 21 to day 13 in just 5 months and my LP is 10 days now. gave up bfing in Feb. :wacko: has your LP shortened since before your first pregnancy? I never looked at my cycles before this year as I got pregnant first time with my two kids but seem to be having problems with my 3rd, so I wonder if my LP changed since having them?

I also fell pregnant easily with my first 2, had more trouble with my 3rd as I was told I had Pco due to my weight but I think it was more to do with the depo injection I had been on (a year before!!) I only lost 7lb & fell pregnant so think it was more the depo wearing off! This time round, my boy was born in May, Af didn't return til Jan a month after giving up Bf (Been ntnp pretty much since he was born) But my first 2 cycles were 40+ days & the last one was 30, Ovulation days have stayed quite late (CD21) so LP has shortened but I just don't know what my bodies going to do this month! :-$ Sorry that was an essay!

I also fell pregnant easily with my first 2, had more trouble with my 3rd as I was told I had Pco due to my weight but I think it was more to do with the depo injection I had been on (a year before!!) I only lost 7lb & fell pregnant so think it was more the depo wearing off! This time round, my boy was born in May, Af didn't return til Jan a month after giving up Bf (Been ntnp pretty much since he was born) But my first 2 cycles were 40+ days & the last one was 30, Ovulation days have stayed quite late (CD21) so LP has shortened but I just don't know what my bodies going to do this month! :-$ Sorry that was an essay!

no that's really helpful, thanks :thumbup:

I am wondering if my LP has shortened since 2 years ago? Your LP is the one part of your cycle that remains the same each month unless you actively try to lengthen it (vitamin b6 , vitex etc) so are you positive of your ovulation dates? Only found this out last month at my Doctor's. I have been on vit b6 last 2 months so I am hoping this has helped to lengthen mine. :thumbup:

Hi!!!

Im Paula, 3dpo today. I don't temp or do OPK and have this feeling I didn't 'O' this month. I don't know why I just do :/ I am also a POAS addict so am not ordering any either until im 10dpo and will try and wait out till missed period! It sooooo hard! My AF is due 23rd April. Good luck all xxxx

no that's really helpful, thanks :thumbup:

I am wondering if my LP has shortened since 2 years ago? Your LP is the one part of your cycle that remains the same each month unless you actively try to lengthen it (vitamin b6 , vitex etc) so are you positive of your ovulation dates? Only found this out last month at my Doctor's. I have been on vit b6 last 2 months so I am hoping this has helped to lengthen mine. :thumbup:
Oh really, well last cycle af arrived early, so that put my af due date earlier this cycle but it could b later! Oh it's so confusing lol! Pretty sure with my O date I had a positive cheapy, followed by a smiley cbd & cramping.. all tests were negative by the evening & have been negative
since x

Hi!!!

Im Paula, 3dpo today. I don't temp or do OPK and have this feeling I didn't 'O' this month. I don't know why I just do :/ I am also a POAS addict so am not ordering any either until im 10dpo and will try and wait out till missed period! It sooooo hard! My AF is due 23rd April. Good luck all xxxx

Hi Good luck to u to! I know it's so hard not to test, at least we have none in the house as I peed on everything last month Hahaha!

Hi Ladies,

I am 4-5 dpo ttc #1. The only symptoms i have are full/heavy bb, gassy and mild cramps on my left side. Planing to test on 4/18 when AF is due.

Well, hello ladies! I had some catching up to do lol. I'm trying to relax while on a mini vacation with my daughter. Glad I have other ladies in the same boat. =)

I haven't had any more symptoms besides the increased creamy CM, sore boobs, and lots of cramping! FX for all of us!

The only thing that got me through the TWW before is POAS. I'm really hoping NOT to do that this month lol.

Welcome girls!
Well here my update: I'm either 2/3dpo and I have had the weirdest AF cramps constantly.
I only ever starting cramping on the day AF shows.

Other than that, I feel normal.

Welcome girls!
Well here my update: I'm either 2/3dpo and I have had the weirdest AF cramps constantly.
I only ever starting cramping on the day AF shows.

Other than that, I feel normal.

I'm having the same thing! So strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"