3/4 dpo sleepy lol

Hello baby_rose, I am about 4 or 5 DPO and I feel moody as ever. Boobs are also a little sore to he touch. When are you testing?

Girl it's my first temp indicated ovulation cycle so im lucky if i get af lol but idk about testing im on an hcg diet today is my 3rd day any positive can b false im gonna watch my temps and if they keep rising then ill test around af aug 25th hbu

Well I want to test on the 25th too but it is soooo hard to wait. I might end up testing on the 20th. I feel very positive about this cycle after trying for a year already.

Lol we always cave in huh and yey, ive been ttc since December almost there what did u do differently this cycle? , me i stopped all vitamins and supplements and no opks well i did use 3 lol i guess less stress

Well I tried some shots from Mexico (Cuerpo Amarillo Fuerte) basically progesterone and I got my period after like a year! lol I'm also changing my eating and exercise habits. And yes I always cave in. :/ I hope I get my BFP soon or I might start losing hope

Last cycle i took Chinese herbs but since i had to get extensive blood work done for this program i skipped them this cycle so im hoping that helped me out and u took them after o right?

Well I haven't been ovulating regularly so I took 4 shots and BAM my period was here. And this cycle I noticed my usual ovulation signs. I'm thinking its a positive sign. well I hope anyways. My mom tells me she couldn't get pregnant for 2 years and a month after the shots she got pregnant with out problem. Were 5 kids total so I'm sure it helped.

Wow congrats i hope it does do the trick for u:) im on a diet program so I'll be ntnp a little lol after im done then ill pick back up and old school remedies lol

Hello baby_rose, I am about 4 or 5 DPO and I feel moody as ever. Boobs are also a little sore to he touch. When are you testing?

I'm 4 dpo and my boobs are tender also, and I have been snacking a lot. Lol I just had dh run to the store to get me oreos. Haha.

Well I've had an increase in mucous TMI sorry but it's brownish but AF isn't due till the 26th. You could still have a shot. Spotting could be a normal sign such as implantation?

I'm 4 dpo and my boobs are tender also, and I have been snacking a lot. Lol I just had dh run to the store to get me oreos. Haha.

Ah I've been soo Moody these past few days. Lol I feel so bad for DH since he has to put up with it. Lol

good luck days again my stupid body has let me down hello early AF -_____-

My boobs have been tender and I've been crampy and have a backache . Today I've been exhausted I even took a nap! I'm only 3-4 dpo ..

Oh and my sniffer has been on the fritz lol smells can set me off with mild bouts of nausea.

Oh and my sniffer has been on the fritz lol smells can set me off with mild bouts of nausea.

New symptom I'm having a very dry mouth. And also I've been feeling like I'm going to pass out. That's exactly how I felt with DD. Aaah only 10 days to test lol I might go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->