3/4dpo... Longest wait everrrr!! I need a 2WW buddy!! :-0

LoL I can tell this will be an entertaining wait !! Welcome and congrats on ur first TWW K151 :) hope u don't have to try too much!! I don't think a margarita is any harm, for people who aren't very fertile it can feed infertility.... But it's not dangerous until you are actually preg, I even heard something like it doesn't enter the baby's blood stream til 5/6 weeks ? My dr told me it was ok to have a 4oz glass of red wine WHILE pregnant! he said its healthier than stress ... i was stressed at the time lol :/
RoseyPosey that's too funny .... Here's my knowledge on gender swaying ...it might be long ... Lol....for BOYS they say to do it on or the day before O.... and also deep penetration such as doggy style etc...
For a GIRL they say you should do it 3-4 days before O and not have sex until after O.... Because the girl sperm live longer but swim slower, boy sperm swim fast but dye quick..... Also for a Girl, they say the woman should NOT orgasm :-( no fun!!! Because orgasm makes the environment kill off the girl sperm and favors the life of boy sperm.... And they say shallow penetration , barely inside when the male deposits.... Making girls are NO fun haha
Hahaha...looks like if I get a bfp itllbe a boy then lol xxx

I haven't bought any tests yet, but I'm thinking I'll get a 3-pack, and test 10/16 (11/12 dpo), 10/18 (13/14 dpo), and 10/20 (15/16 dpo).

Hi girls im so glad im not on my own anyone had any new symptoms I can obsess over! Sending lots of baby dust hopefully this is a lucky thread! What day are we all testing then...im going for 17th next Wednesday.

oh the dreaded acne...I get this all the time a week before period round my chin, but wen I was preg last time I had all the same symptoms as af so thats not much help

weve been trying since jan but like you guys not religiously due to work and dare I say...my little 1 year old that does nt like the attention stolen away from him for a minute...and I am trying for another...its the age gap thing and im 32 so wanted to retire from baby making at 34.

good luck ladies...another day down and closer to testing...i had to force myself not to buy ic's this month only have 2 digi test so that I csnt test every day like I usually do lol..sometimes even twice, but knowing hoe pricey the digitals are im saving them for 10dpo and 14dpo xxxxx

Hi girls im so glad im not on my own anyone had any new symptoms I can obsess over! Sending lots of baby dust hopefully this is a lucky thread! What day are we all testing then...im going for 17th next Wednesday.

oh the dreaded acne...I get this all the time a week before period round my chin, but wen I was preg last time I had all the same symptoms as af so thats not much help

weve been trying since jan but like you guys not religiously due to work and dare I say...my little 1 year old that does nt like the attention stolen away from him for a minute...and I am trying for another...its the age gap thing and im 32 so wanted to retire from baby making at 34.

good luck ladies...another day down and closer to testing...i had to force myself not to buy ic's this month only have 2 digi test so that I csnt test every day like I usually do lol..sometimes even twice, but knowing hoe pricey the digitals are im saving them for 10dpo and 14dpo xxxxx

No new symptoms, but just reading this forum makes my ovaries hurt! LOL

OK, newb TTC question - on the giant October feed there is a comment "Please can you take my Bfp down, I had a miscarriage last night at 5+3"

What's 5+3?

K151 we also do it just round ovulation... I always think its enough to get the job done as you say, I wonder what the statistics are on that. This is the first cycle where we've done it right from cd8 to ovulation day (and not once since!).....

X

Welcome!
I'm also due on the 20th going to test on the 17 as il cave and I know il test!!!! This was also our first cycle we BD through day 10-15. I ovul Sunday. So 5dpo today! I keep checking for IB which is ridiculous!
How cruel our bodies can be to make up symptoms and drive you crazy!

Best of luck:thumbup: gals!!!!

No new symptoms, but just reading this forum makes my ovaries hurt! LOL

OK, newb TTC question - on the giant October feed there is a comment "Please can you take my Bfp down, I had a miscarriage last night at 5+3"

What's 5+3?

I think it means 5weeks and 3 days, what that lady must be going through. Praying she will get a sticky bun next attemp.

Aww thats sad, poor thing what hard thing to go through. Hoping we all get a bfp next week, unfortunately no exciting symptoms for me yet ! X

I think my boobs hurt! Lol. Well I tested today .... Yup NO willpower !!! I'm not sure when I ovulated so I'd say 5/6dpo today .... Well I tested with a FRER and I got a very light pink dot at the top of the line where the positive would be .... Then the rest of the line looked like a shadow .... Do u think this Is a faulty test or is it possibly picking something up ?! Whyyyy do I test so early and rack my brain like this ?! So thankful to be able to vent to all of you... Thanks ladies!!! What do u think? Has this happened to anyone yet?
Sending lots of baby dust !!! :)

I've never taken a HPT before, so I'm no help to you on that one. BUT NOW I TOTALLY WANT TO TEST TOO! I just bought a 3-pack of the same last night... and they're taunting me.

The way I understand the science behind it, the chemical doesn't start until implantation, which commonly happens between 7-11 dpo, and then takes a day or two to get a detectable amount. So I would vote "exciting" but "too soon to tell" on this one.

The lady checking me out at Target was funny: "no, you need to be more positive, you only need to buy a 1-pack!" followed by hushed "oh, wait - do you WANT to be pregnant!?" lol

My current over-analysis is wishing for implantation bleeding, and being extra sensitive when I have a hard sneeze as if I could accidently shake something loose. :p

Currently 6/7 dpo

:dust:

Try to test again after few days. May be evap line or BFP who knows. I have never seen the faintest of line in my life. Its always one clear line for me. BFP virgin. Lol.

Lol thanks ladies!!! To funny about target K151! Fairy hoping u lose that bfp virginity this time!! U all have such willpower ! I need some of that :( keep us posted when you test !!!

I used to test early but after 9months of no BFP, I don't want to test at all that early. I want to save my test for those two pink lines. :)

I've never had even a hint of a line either... No matter how hard I try to see one. I've tried holding it up to the light, holding it in a shadow, looking at it hours after it dried. Nothing :-( Ha!! Hopefully I will finally see two lines soon!

I'm going to hold out to 12dpo to test (at least, that's what I'm telling myself). AF due 15dap next Sunday...

X

How's everyone feeling?! Any symptoms going o yet? It's getting close to that time !! I haven't retested yet , and thanks for all your input :) I was pretty crampy on Friday .... And just really tired beyond normal... But that's about it .... I think I'm 7 dpo ? GL ladies!!!

Hi girls, do funny about the counter ladie asking if you want to be pregnant, really made me chuckle! Oh love2myboys your so funny, atleast your nearly there now...tgats exactly why I forced myself to not buy the ics last time when I was actually due I didn't have any tests left would you believe, had been testing since 4dpo twice a day haha! But I like the sound of the pink dot...maybe a sign... I had a few twinges and cramps but seem to have them every month, the only noticeable thing ive had different from last month is I keep getting a sicky taste in my mouth, I dont know if it means anything but you never know! So whose testing on the 17th, im doing early morning test so ill post first thing...3days to go...xxx:dohh:

Lol!! Joseyposey! Hope u Have A very busy next 3 days to keep u occupied!! :) but when u do POAS keep us posted! Ill be waiting on edge on the 17th! Well I used my last $store test today..... A positive line clearly showed up immediately, I took the pic at 3 min! But it might be colorless? Any input greatly appreciated! Also when I looked at it almost an hr later it had almost disappeared !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->