• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

3/4dpo... Longest wait everrrr!! I need a 2WW buddy!! :-0

Nope. Dipped an frer and an ic in fmu this morning and both definitely negative, however I hold them up to the light!

Beyond disappointed and having a little cry, first time I've cried over all this ttc lark :-( I'm hoping its just still early as it is only two days after all those cramps I had, but I think my body is just playing tricks on me with all the symptoms and I guess AF will arrive on Sunday :-(

Why do you have to test with fmu?! Now I've got all day to feel miserable!!

X

congratulations dolly nurse!!! so happy for you!! I caved also 9dpo...BFN!! aghh never mind ill try one more tommorow when i was going to test and then i think ill have to wait for dreaded af as in past pregnancy's tests always show at 10dpo for me! good luck everybody! xxx

Nope. Dipped an frer and an ic in fmu this morning and both definitely negative, however I hold them up to the light!

Beyond disappointed and having a little cry, first time I've cried over all this ttc lark :-( I'm hoping its just still early as it is only two days after all those cramps I had, but I think my body is just playing tricks on me with all the symptoms and I guess AF will arrive on Sunday :-(

Why do you have to test with fmu?! Now I've got all day to feel miserable!!

X

awww i feel the same hunni...i know theres still a chance but ive lost all my confidence now so im expecting af saturday. :hugs::hugs: dont worry too much, try again tommorow and then if af dosent turn up, but if its bfn, then do what im doing and think about all that stilton and pate you can eat at christmas...i know its not much of a consolation but i have to try and see a bright side, and i just think well if im not pregs by xmas then im gonna treat myself to an extra spoilt and glutionous one this year..lots of baileys etc..xxxx i know its dissapointing but theres always next month xxx

Yeah, I know there's still a chance too as 10dpo IS early. I've spent the last four hours googling (I have achieved nothing this morning at all, I haven't even walked the dog and its 12pm!) - everything seems to add up to a bfp especially the cramping I had on 8dpo (apparently it can take 3-4 days after that to get a bfp) but I am trying so hard not to let myself think too much about it incase it turns into a more huge disappointment! Symptoms all still here though...

I'll try again on Thursday morning which will be 12dpo, then again on Saturday 14dpo - and I think if nothing then and AF doesn't arrive on Sunday I will do Tuesday 17dpo then give up and wait... Its SO boring and unbelievably disheartening isn't it when you've been doing everything right :-(

As you say, something good to look forward to scoffing is always a good way to cheer me up! Yum pate!!

Good luck hun, hopefully by the end of the week we will both be starting our pate deprivation program ;-)

Xx

yea i think thats a good plan bumphope.... my friend has been pregnant 4 times, once ended in m/c but we tested when she was due and a week late EVERYTIME! BFN! she never got her bfps till she was 2 weeks late, i know thats quite extreme but it goes to show it does happen and at 10 dpo its 50/50 whether you get a positive. I know we always think it should show up but someones gotta be in the latter 50 percent that shows a false bfn. HOPEFULLY ITS US!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! I think I would have gone crazy by two weeks late! I guess it's true what they say, it's not over til the witch arrives!

Should also remember its pretty new that we are even able to test early isn't it. Not long ago we had to just wait and see... I guess it makes it all harder being uncertain these days doesn't it!

X

Awww – :hugs: bumphope! It is definitely too soon to call it quits – we were all just hoping you were getting a lucky early indicator.

Despite all odds I resisted testing this morning with the intent to test with fmu tomorrow (Wed AM). I’ll be sure to post my results either way.

Symptom watch - I have been gassy(?) all morning – feels like little pressure pains here and there in my digestive system.

Does anybody on here temp? I'm tempted (pun intended) to add that in next cycle (assuming there is a next cycle!) in order to have one more indicator to obsess over. :p

Thanks K151 - I've got my fingers crossed for Thursday now!

Hehe my gas has mostly stopped now, but my digestion is also feeling funny. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us!

I haven't temped, but I am also quite tempted to give it a go. I think it takes a bit of understanding though, which is why I haven't tried it yet! Will you let me know what you decide to do?

X

Hi ladies!! Sorry I fell off for a few days :/ it's been soooooo busy over here! I have been checking in, but haven't had the time to respond.....
1st, a big CONGrATS to Dolly Nurse :) how exciting!!
Well, don't give up til that ugly witch shows her ugly face!! Is anyone testing tomorrow? I got a positive with a dollar test and 2 negatives with first response, not too sure what's going on so I took a day off from testing! I think I'm 9dpo today? Prob test again tomorrow lol
I was cracking up at the negative positivity ....Christmas goodies!! Honestly it is hard to old back right now with all the fun festivities, and being surrounded by people drinking and trying to hind the news for a bit and make up excuses,and not get sick and enjoy the good foods! Haha after the holidays there's nothing fun going on for a while.....that's a perfect time to be preggers!
Honestly ....I was looking at the Chinese gender prediction calendar, it was true for my 1st and false for my 2nd......it says this time I'm in the running for another boy! Next month it predicts I'd concieve a girl.... So if this calendar is true....I have been blessed with two beautiful boys...yes....but how about some pink in this house!!! Next month might work better for us hahaha ;p secretly rooting for team pink! So if this isn't our month ill use that as my positivity ....and if this is our month Ill be jumping for joy...and hoping the calendar is lying !! Lol
Wishing you all the best of luck ladies!! Xx

Goodness, I wonder why you're getting some bfps and some bfns... It is very early for you still isn't it, so maybe for the time being only one brand is picking up the hormone? I guess you'll have to wait and see what happens over a few days, fingers crossed you see something more definitive tomorrow. For what it's worth, I really think you are!

X

So I couldn't wait... tested... BFN. Funny how I personify it against the test, "well this brand of tests is obviously inaccurate!" lol

The good news is that I'm out of tests and cheap, so the odds of me buying some new ones anytime soon is pretty low. Best guess - AF is due Friday or Saturday, so I'll buy a test if there's no new news around then.

Meanwhile, I can't help but notice there's 50 cheap strips on Amazon for basically the same cost of 3 frep tests. Heck, at that price I can test daily fairly guilt-free. If AF does show up, I'll probably take the opportunity to stock up on dip sticks for November!

Oh no! Mind, still another 3-4 days to go for you, so still early... Are you noticing any more symptoms?

I have some cheap test strips, I find them more fun because you can hold them up to the light in soooo many different ways to the boxed in tests! Ha! How illogical is that!! But, I think a lot of people get evaps on them, and although they're meant to be super sensitive, I think some people get very faint lines even when frer is showing up clear bfp. Of course, I have no experience of any of this, it's just what I've read!

X

Yayeeee for TWW buddies :) thanks ladies!! I'm due for af around the 20/21 .... We aren't trying very hard, just hit or miss , I'd love another one right now, and have baby fever like crazy! But I'm also ok with waiting a while too... I have 2 boys , ages 3 and almost 5....I did some research on gender swaying lol .... Seems to be accurate on how I got my boys, so I tried some tricks this time around to sway girl ! Wonder if it works ??! Lol prob just for fun .... anyone else gender away before?!

Hi ladies,

I'm coming a little late to this party, but have been catching up as I read through the posts...some exciting things happening. FXd for you all!

I've got two boys and swayed for a girl this time too. I did the girl diet strictly for 10 weeks, took all the supplements, monitored ph (4.3), hit the moon phase just right on 10/4 (O day = new moon), timed it at O+6 (jumped the gun, but close enough to O+12), the only thing I didn't have control over was the ph of my sample because I used frozen donor sperm...FXd it works! My boys are awesome so I'd be happy with a healthy baby, but no harm in swaying so I get to experience a girl too! I am 12dpo today and will be testing around the 17th. Hope we get those :bfp: :pink:

I noticed there was some discussion about the Chinese gender calendar and gender prediction...

For me the calendar was wrong 50% of the time, it predicted that my first born would be a girl...so I'm not a believer.

However, there is a test I think actually works. You've probably all heard of the ring test (and there are several), but this one is supposed to predict the the number & gender (in order) of all of your biological children (current or future). My sister introduced me to this test and after getting boy, boy, girl as my own results, I was eager to test it out on others. SO, I took it to work and asked twelve of my coworkers who already had children (11 female, 1 male) to participate, BUT I wanted to make sure no one was influencing the results so I didn't tell them how it worked until after they had all finished taking a turn. After each test I wrote the results in a little notebook and when they were all done I went around the room and told each person what the ring had predicted...only one was wrong, the male!! When he attempted the test the ring was erratic with no pattern at all...hasn't worked on any male I've tried since either.

Everyone was so impressed that they started telling me stories about the family members they had tested...so far it seems infallible. So, I took my little test on the road. The next time we had a family reunion I tested every woman in my family...the ring not only was correct for all of them but the creepiest was my sister-in-law who after surviving cervical cancer had a hysterectomy and cannot have children (she adopted two), and the ring, even when she jiggled it would not swing., it just stayed still and did nothing.

I, myself, have taken the test loads of times now, always with the same results. (I've even asked others to hold the chain so they could see that I wasn't shaking it, and it still worked.) these tests are just for fun, but still it gives me hope!

If anyone wants to try, here are the instructions:

You need: a ring with a weight like an engagement ring or decorative jewelry with some kind of stone and a plain, thin necklace chain that isn't too long (mine is 12" unclasped).

Place the ring on the chain but do not clasp it. Instead hold the chain together between your first finger and thumb.

Place the other forearm (the arm not holding the chain) on a flat surface palm up. (Gets uncomfortable quickly but try to remain still.)

Now rest your elbow on the surface and dangle the chain until the ring is about 1/2" from your other wrist .

Try to remain as still as possible and let the ring do its work. (If at any time the ring comes into contact with your wrist OR gets more than about an inch away it will start over, throwing off your prediction).

It should start moving in a circle and then will gradually change to a straight swing before eventually returning to make another circle.

Each time the ring circles it is predicting a new child then the straight swing will tell you the gender: side-to-side across the wrist is a girl and up and down from forearm to Palm is a boy. When your test is finished the ring will come to a stop above your wrist (it may jiggle a bit but won't swing in either a circle or straight). For example: my reading is circle (1st child), up and down (boy), back to circle (2nd child), up and down again (boy), back to circle (3rd child), side to side (girl--I hope for).

Note: if you leave the ring over your wrist for a while after it has stopped it will start over. Also, my BFF has boy, girl, boy (miscarriage at 6mos), boy, girl and the ring was accurate and included the miscarriage. However, my sister had a miscarriage only 10 wks in and her reading was accurate but didn't include it...so miscarriage may be the wild card to this test.

Sorry about the long post, but I figured we all need a little TWW distraction. :winkwink: Hope you all have fun with this...and you don't have to be preggo to try!

New symptom alert: I'm at 11/12 dpo, and just experienced some light brown CM, followed by some light blood. I think my left side might be cramping a little bit too. IB? AF?

I'm considering this a REALLY good sign or a REALLY bad sign. :p

Hi girls well I tested...Bfn Bfn BFN! So instead of getting upset about it, im thinking atleast I wont be as big as a house at my brothers wedding next may, and I will have a break next month...well I wont be trying so hard nxt month an start again in December as those cold wintery months woul be ideal for the first bout of pregnancy morning sickness. I always find heat makes it worse! My consolation prize will be a bottle of pinot gricio when af arrive s, and yes I may drink the whole thing.

Lovetomyboys you must be pg surely I think you need more tests maybe the first one you did was super sensitive! X
k151 hope fully a good sign hunni let us know!
bump hope dont give up yet sweetie theres still a chance
over caffinate will have to try the chinese thingy majig even if it dosent work its all good fun

good luck everyone and if you dont see your bfp this month theres always nxt month and you can eat all pate an mouldy cheese your heart desires xmas and wash it all down with beer and wine if you dont get one by xmas! Xxxx

Ummmm aren't you only 11dpo today Joseyposey? Just because you got an early bfp last time doesn't mean you will this time too... When did you as your AF was due?

I'm 12dpo today and I am not going to test. I have tied my hands behind my back and am typing with my nose ;-)

K151 I really hope that's ib. I guess the next 24 hours will reveal all. You will let us know wont you?

X

I really feel like AF has come early this morning... Keep going to the loo to check, and nothing.

Never had this before. When I google it, it sounds good.

Oh please please please please please!!!!

X

yes im 11dpo but ive got full on af symptoms and have a feeling that nothing amazing is going on with my body so i really do believe im out this month hun.
have you cm...alot of women get excess cm before bfp!!! Welldone for not testing but surely tommorow your going to be soo tempted...i really hope u get ur bfp this month and then you can send some preggy luck my way lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"