3/5 engaged?

Stephannie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I saw my MW today who said she thinks im about 3/5 engaged, is this normal at 34 weeks? How long does it take baby to get into position and be ready to come out(on average)? Are the chances of baby coming early higher now im engaged? This is my second pregnancy and I didnt get given any info previously x

Hiya... I was 2/5 at 32 weeks and I'm still waiting for mine... Baby can move about and pop in and out so being engaged won't mean labor is soon xxx

:( I was hoping it would mean I was getting to meet my princess sooner! :haha: never mind im sure she'll come when shes ready x

Hey I'm pregnant with my 1st baby, at 33 weeks my baby was 3/5ths engaged, now at 36 weeks baby is fully engaged :o) x

Good question - I was thinking the same! I went to my Midwife last Thursday and my baby girl is 4 5ths engaged - nothing is happening yet - although I was having a few period type pains last night - but nothing came of it. I'm back to normal again today. I am 36+6 today... x

I asked my MW if it was a good thing she just said oh course it is, it kinda got my hopes up too! lol x

A first baby tends to stay engaged once it engages

A second baby can engage and disengage a lot. It can even only engage when in labour x

My baby's never been written down as more than 4/5ths engaged even though I'm 40+2... :(

Wish baby would hurry the hell up... My mum can only stay her til 25th November... Need my mommy here when he comes :'( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->