3 and what a 4th?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
We just had our 3rd in March, then I had a sort of scare and thought I was pregnant thanks to a terribly convincing evap within the time limit. (3 more tests have confirmed that I am not actually pregnant) Yet now I'm already thinking I want a 4th?! :wacko:
I always thought I'd have 1, maybe 2, kids. Now here I am with 3 and considering a 4th! Obviously I'm venting here since it just goes against everything I've thought I wanted for so long lol. :shrug:
Hubby doesn't seem against the idea of a 4th, but 4 is the hard limit.
After spending $30 on FRER trying to figure out if I was pregnant a couple weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered some Wondfos to have on hand. :haha:
So how many of you have 3 and already trying for a 4th??
Or how long did you wait after having one to have another?
Honestly, I'd be ok with a not-so-oops lol, we're only trusting the pull out method, so there's a chance.

A 4th would be nice!! I'm the first of 4. It's nice to have more siblings.
I'm currently ttc my first and I'm 23 but I wanted to ask you: What are the age gaps between your kids?

I understand, I originally only wanted 2-3 then my 4th surprise pregnancy was a complete molar pregnancy and 6 months later I was pregnant again thought for sure I was done after my 4th child , then I got a divorce and married again and now were TTC our 5th and will be the final child because I am getting older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->