3 bfp then bfn AND..

Mrsthegreat

Reaction score
Hi all!
This is my first post so I'll make it short and sweet.
Lmp-08/30/13
BFP- 10/2/13 ( with EPT AND FRER)
Made a dr visit, blood was drawn and came back a few hrs later with NO.
She only took the yes/no blood test. Not the numbers.

Went in for ultrasound (trans abdominal )
The lady said " baby is too little for me to pick up"

Tested today 10/05/13 and got BFN on two FRER

WHAT THE HECK is going on!

:hugs: I don't know, but didn't wan to read and run. I had positives (with digital too) and then a few days later negative. I think it was a chemical. I hope that's not true for you. Good luck!!

There's no sign of AF.
No cramping, No pains anywhere and not spotting.
It's all just so confusing

There's no sign of AF.

Honestly, my negative came about a week before af finally came (and she came pretty late. Cd 34 of a usual 26-28 day cycle.) I did have a lot of cramping though, which prompted me to test again...that's when I got a faint faint + and next day negative.

it sucks, but i would just wait. It might be way too early for anything now...did they do quantitative or qualitative hcg?

There's no sign of AF.

Honestly, my negative came about a week before af finally came (and she came pretty late. Cd 34 of a usual 26-28 day cycle.) I did have a lot of cramping though, which prompted me to test again...that's when I got a faint faint + and next day negative.

it sucks, but i would just wait. It might be way too early for anything now...did they do quantitative or qualitative hcg?

I'm not sure of the name but the one that just reads pregnant or not. I didn't get a specific number. I'm 8 days late. And I didn't have a September AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"