3 BFP yesterday but lighter tests this morning???

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Basically for the past 3 days I've had really faint lines in the morning but come afternoon they've been quite dark
Yesterday my tests were really dark but this morning it's vvv faint again and the camera can't pick the line up so it looks like a BFN :/! Anyone had any experience of this? How did it turn out?

Hi, I asked this Yesterday - My friend is a Week-ish behind me and She was Testing and got this, I was told it can be fluid's like not enough or more concentrate X

How did it turn out for your friend? It's so weird

She Has a Scan Booked Next Week - Shes ok in her Self tho :thumbup:

Mine were like that for ages and I'm ten weeks and still pregnant. I'd recommend leaving it two or three days and testing again or just to get a blood test xx

I had this a couple of months before my real BFP...it turned out to be a chemical :( I had a fairly visible line on an FRER around 10dpo then almost invisible the next day then completely gone the day after that. You could be fine though, remember it takes 848 hours for levels to double!

I'm guessing 848 hours is a typo, made me giggle

Sorry about your chemical, I had one a while back but it was faint lines and they never progressed

This morning my tests looked negative but I've just taken another which is positive and getting darker it's so strange x

Oops!! Imagine if it really was 848 hours, like all this waiting isn't hard enough as it is!!

That sounds really positive hun, I think you'll be fine! If you're like me you'll be testing daily until 8 weeks and scrutinizing the lines to see if they're lighter! I was knocked sideways by the hook effect but took another test with half water and half urine which gave a blaring line....decided not to do any more tests after that!

I'm guessing 848 hours is a typo, made me giggle

Sorry about your chemical, I had one a while back but it was faint lines and they never progressed

This morning my tests looked negative but I've just taken another which is positive and getting darker it's so strange x

How Many weeks around you? Im having a Early Scan due to Spotting Tomorrow, I had a MMC sept and This again had been the Longest 6weeks ever! I also had spotting with my Last Baby shes now 2! So try and Relax even tho its so Hard xx:hugs:

Sorry to hear about the spotting, hopefully it's normal early bleeding. I had brown spotting a few days after my BFP, frightened the life out of me

If you look back through my threads that's exactly when I was bleeding. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

I started spotting at 4 weeks too for a week I'm over 10 weeks now and everything seems to be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->