3 Christmas Tree's in our house this year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emsi76

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
So, we are moving next Friday to a brand new town house............... it's 3 storey and means that i can have one tree in the main hall, one in each lounge!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the smell of Christmas tree when you open your bedroom door in the morning!!!!

Anyone else go tree stupid at Christmas?????

Yes, lol!!!!! We always have 3 trees, & my mum has 3 trees in her house too, we love it!!

My Mom and Dad have 3 trees usually...1 in basement ( all my sisters kids have their presents down there.) A tree upstairs inlivingrom....( presents for and from myself and OH...to neices,nephew, mom and dad and sister. And a little tree in hallway with fake presents..haha for looks only.

We only have one tree up in our place.....BUT I would love to plant a few evergreens in front of house and decorate them.
I have candy themed decorations through out the house......love Christmas!!!!!

We have afew too.
A mini one in the porch, big one in the living room, mini one on dining room window sill, a 4ft one in my room and then a little mini one on Alex's window sill :p

then we decorate the conifer outside, and also put up some little ones in the front garden.

No real ones though. im not fond of the smell lol.

We only have 2 :cry:
On in the bay window in the living room and one in the dining room
hmmmm where can i fit a 3rd??? :rofl:

Crazy woman :lol:
Nah thats great ! Id love to do that! I decotrate like mad with x-mas stars on every bit of the cieling as i only have enough room JUST for one x-mas tree lol!

We have a real one in front room but mite change to a fake one as of LO, and swap back once she is older. Then we have a fake one in the dinning room (ferrets fav toy last year!) xx

We have a real one in front room but mite change to a fake one as of LO, and swap back once she is older. Then we have a fake one in the dinning room (ferrets fav toy last year!) xx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't give in!!! The smell of a CHristmas tree alone is Chrtimas for me!!!

ferret??? bless it!

Our 3 cats just love the baubles!!!!! cute!

We only have 2 :cry:
On in the bay window in the living room and one in the dining room
hmmmm where can i fit a 3rd??? :rofl:

You need to cram a third tree in!!!! Find somewhere find somewhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"