3 colored evaps in a row, nipples leaking colostrum when squeezed (TMI sorry)

cgray55

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!!!
I need help! I'm 8dpo and have taken 3 CVS blue dye brands. 2 last night and one this morning. I always think I can see a shadow of a line within the time limit, but that could so be wishful thinking. However, about 20 minutes later each test has had a faint but obvious thick blue line. Looks just the same as the control line but fainter. Also, (TMI) my nipples have been leaking colostrum when squeezed a bit. Strange! Early BFP or should I nix it as evaps and wishful thinking?

I've never taken any blue dye tests, but I've read an awful lot of bad stories about them. I'd hate to say it, but I think u should nix them, and take the frer especially if the blue dye tests were after the time frame. :( I do hope that u get ur bfp!

As for the colostrum, my daughter is 10 months old, and I haven't breast fed her since she was 3 weeks old because my milk ran out. I can still get colostrum out too. I don't think that colostrum is a good indicator of pregnancy. I never got any until the first feed in the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->