3 days after iui

Terrell

Reaction score
Hello I was just curious, the 1st day after iui hubby and i made love and 2nd day after, hubby and i check to see if i was ovulating and i was because of the smiley face on my Clear-blue easy ovulation kit. so we decided to make love at that very moment (i was in so much pain having sex, due to the iui/no pain no gain) to maybe increase chance of making a baby. I know they say to give the sperm time to build up. maybe best to have sex every other day during ovulation. I return to have blood work done on the 17th at 7:30. My Hubby say he know for sure aim pregnant this time. About two months ago we went through the egg retrieval procedure. And it did not work for us. Hopefully through the grace of the lord this is it. I have not been having any symptoms. thus far as baby on board even though its just my Third day after iui. Just still soar (Lower stomach area) when i go the lady-room to do number 1. And strange, i tested again this morning about 7:30 to see if i was still ovulating and i was.

Hello I was just curious, the 1st day after iui hubby and i made love and 2nd day after, hubby and i check to see if i was ovulating and i was because of the smiley face on my Clear-blue easy ovulation kit. so we decided to make love at that very moment (i was in so much pain having sex, due to the iui/no pain no gain) to maybe increase chance of making a baby. I know they say to give the sperm time to build up. maybe best to have sex every other day during ovulation. I return to have blood work done on the 17th at 7:30. My Hubby say he know for sure aim pregnant this time. About two months ago we went through the egg retrieval procedure. And it did not work for us. Hopefully through the grace of the lord this is it. I have not been having any symptoms. thus far as baby on board even though its just my Third day after iui. Just still soar (Lower stomach area) when i go the lady-room to do number 1. And strange, i tested again this morning about 7:30 to see if i was still ovulating and i was.
i was taking for 5 days clomid 100mg and metphormine 1000mg which iam still taking and over the counter prenatal vitamins and one a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->