3 days late... - BFN

AlbaAngel24

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was expecting my period 3 days ago- no appearance as of yet - ive also POAS so many times including mid day urine today...also have had sore boobs for 2 weeks, random dullness before af like feelings but they never stick around.... I've been monitoring my periods cycles for the last 4 to 5 months and I've never been late. What is up with my body ? :shrug:
I wish at this point I either get AF or a positive. I'm just venting sorry.

Anyone else ever get a positive this late in cycle or am I pretty much out? Any advice or thoughts? Thanks for listening:cry:

Ovulating late or not at all once in a while is perfectly normal and more likely than being 17+ dpo and testing negative.

Were you tracking ovulation in any way?

Thanks for your input :) I was not charting specifically. I do have regular 37day cycles though.

So if I didn't ovulate will not get a period then?

If you ovulated later than usual, then you may not be due for period yet at all, or it may be too early for the hpt to show :)

If you didn't ovulate at all, then you may or may not get a period - I don't, only after ovulation (which can be six months apart) but a lot of more regular ladies will still have a bleed, it can just be lighter than usual or a bit unpredictable.

If you don't know when/if you ov'd, I would keep testing until something happens but try not to get too hung up on how 'late' you are etc. And if you're not pregnant this time but are trying, I'd start monitoring cervical mucous and other fertile signs and/or doing opks to confirm ovulation, then at least you have something definite to count from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->