3 Days Late...Not Sure If/When I O'd. Confused.

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Hey ladies. It's been awhile since I posted out here, I've been staying in my thread for awhile, but it seems to have died. So, here I am.

I usually have a 30 day cycle, and now I'm CD33. Granted, I did have a MC in February, and my cycles have been wonky since. I'm not even sure if I O'd. I did have some EWCM and my OPK's got darker, but never a true +. But, about 3 days ago I had a bit of pink spotting, and it stopped. I haven't bled at all since. I'm having dull cramps in my pelvis and I had shooting pains on my left side a couple days ago. I'm not trying to get my hopes up, but it makes me wonder. I'm usually not late like this, and after the MC's I've had I always have uber short periods and then it goes back to normal. But I'm concerned. Not because I don't want to be pregnant, because I do. But I'm worried about another MC and I'm leaving in 5 days to fly to my hometown for my yearly visit. I'm scared that if I try to fly, I might MC. But then again, I don't know if I am or not. I feel like I am, though. Let me list my symptoms. I haven't tracked DPO, since I don't know if/when I O'd. So, here we go.

Dull cramping
Nausea
Loss of appetite
Shooting pains in left pelvis
Bleeding/swollen gums
Possible IB
Emotional wreck
Nipple pain
Weepy
Headaches
Frequent Urination

That's about it, and I SWEAR I see a line on my IC. But it could be wishful thinking.

Anyway, just comment with any advice/insight. Thank you! :flower:

Have you tested? I don't know what to tell you except good luck and I hope this is the sticky bean you wanted! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->