3 days late!!

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Currently in to month 13 of ttc number 2 I am currently 3 days late took a text two days ago in the evening was neg I think I have one test left so will test in the morning so annoying as by this time with dd we had a positive test yesterday was having really bad stomach cramp swear I was coming in and one night after sex I had a bit of blood I never have this unless I'm due on!!! I'm so confused!! Any experience will be great x

Hi hon. Were you tracking your bbt? How did you confirm ovulation?

I'm not going to lie I don't bother with all that stuff as I have such a hetic life I would forget took us nearly two years with dd so I knew it wasn't going to be easy this time round either I'm always around 28-29 days going back over 8 months so this is very rare for me!! X

Well, without tracking the odds are you just ovulated later on from stress or illness or no reason at all lol... If you continue to not get AF for another few days test and if you go more than 3 weeks late contact a dr to see if you can get a blood test.

Littlelegs I feel your frustration I am almost in the same position as you mentioned and dh are ttc no2 and I last had a proper AF at the beginning of November. I then had a 1 day bleed on 1st December and have been taking tests since 10th Dec and have all been negative. My DS is 2 and have been off contraception for a year now with no luck! I hope you get your bfp soon or AF so at least you know what's happening! I'm sure hoping mine decides to turn up soon so I can try again!

Af has shown up just feel like giving up now! We just want to finish our family as have bought a new house with another bedroom so we are all prepared now hopefully af shows up soon gray001 the wait is horrible! And lots of baby dust to u xx

Our stories seem to be more and more similar we have also just bought a house with an extra bedroom so that we have the room! I am hoping it's all down to the stress of solicitors and moving that is causing it! Thank you and lots of baby dust to you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->